Thread: Does this fit?

Deleted

Does this fit?

So yeah, I E-Mailed about 15 stores about a build I made and 1 of the 15 told me this wouldn't fit, although i'm 100% sure it does i'd really appreciate if some other people could tell me if it did : |

CASE: Cooler Master Centurion 5 II
    DRIVE: ASUS DVD E818A4 DVD-ROM
    RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1600MHz
    GPU: GeForce GTX460 1GB
    HDD: Samsumg SpinPoint F3 1TB
    MOBO: ASUS P7P55 LX
    PSU: OCZ StealthXStream 2 700WATT
    CPU: Intel Core i5-750
    CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H50

Don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Unless the H50 doesn't fit if the CPU socket is too close to the edges of the case somewhere.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    get an h70, not h50. same concept, better performance and easier to work with
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Well an H70 is €30 more here. And i'm not gonna do extreme overclocking i'm always overclocking really save. Instead of going for 4.0 with the H50 i'd rather go for something like 3.6

15+ Year Old Account
    get an air cooler then, if you're not going to push the overclock air will do just fine and save you money (and in some cases, air will out-perform the h50 and h70)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Well I mean I want really save temperatures. So if I can get max 3.6 with an air cooler I will not do that. I'll just go with the H50, only thing i'm asking is if it will fit

I can't see a reason it wouldn't fit.
    All the H50 needs is a 120mm fan slot to mount the radiator.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.