Poll: Which healer will stand the strongest in season 10

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Lets talk PVP healers

ill throw a poll in just for those visual learners. but i really wanted to have a discussion about pvp healers, more notably resto druids and disc priests.

my background: resto druid since s3, glad s3s4. I would say a druids the toon i know in and out.

Where do you see the most well rounded healer. and WHY. post an argument, or a thought, or support for someone else argument.

My personal thoughts:

druids:
    The good: instant roots, bark skin still rocks(with the glyph easily put most people sub 5% crit on you in season 1. dispel magic is potent. with IS being trainable our DPS increases + no mana wraths/instant starfires.
    the bad: hots have become limited, lacking tree-form to swap in and out of removes the ability to have 2 forms to heal in. putting us back into a BC style druid. However our hots are limited on effectiveness. Also, we will be casting now. 2 seconds casts VS none GCD interupts.

(this might be a bug, however i could repeat on 3 ptr druids that if i was resto and cast starfire and it was interupted it shutout every one of my nature/arcane spells. If regrowth was interupted everything BUT moonfire was locked up.

The ugly: how i look at is pw shield is going to be very strong, on top of everything else in the arsenal.

I agree with you, Druids are looking good on the beta right now. Disc is good, but Holy is actually very decent now as well, especially with the movement away from bursty damage and higher health pools - Guardian Spirit is just ridiculous when it heals you from 0 to 45k HP! Not to mention the new Chastise ability, Chakra, etc.