Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    no from what i have seen you get 2 diffrent debuffs 1 saying that u are reported lasts about a min and the next one telling you that you can not recive honor that one lasts about 1 min as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qprahwndfury View Post
    I think you misunderstood.
    It takes 5 people 2 minutes to lock a bot out of a BG for 20 minutes.
    It takes 1 person 5 minutes to lock a bot out of a BG for 1-12 hours.
    Correction: It takes 1 person more than 5 minutes, possibly up to 40-50 minutes of travel and city PvPing to get to where the AFK Bot is to lock him out for an unreliable amount of time, ranging from a few seconds to a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Sometimes I notice someone is autofollowing me around Dalaran/Orgrimmar with the deserter buff, I always take the time to drop them off the flight tower in org or drown them in the sewers/run the out the pipe and make a mockery of them in trade.

Once, I killed a botter on the org flight tower, suicided, then made their ghost follow me into the middle of Stormwind (Gromgol zep -> westfall -> SW) where I ditched them stuck on a pole. Actually did that to the same guy many times, dragging him into fatigue waters and putting his ghost in weird places. Lots of res sickness for him :P