what will non-rated BG's reward now?

Blizzard seems to have conglomerated all PvP platforms. Honor and badges are being turned into points. However, i was under the impression that premade, rated BG's were going to reward the same thing as arena. And I thought unrated, PUG BG's would still be rewarding honor. But if honor is gone, what will they now reward? nothing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honour isn't gone?

Honor isn't gone ^

You can get all kinds of PvP gear from non-rated BGs, but from what I understand, the best things will require ratings in the rated BGs and Arenas.

my fault. i just figured that since they were converting honor to PvP Points, that honor would be thrown under the bus.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Non Rated BG pvp gear.
    Bloodthirsty Gladiator gear.

All of the upcoming pvp gear including and not limited to rated and non rated gear is up on wowhead.
    http://cata.wowhead.com/search?q=dat...tems:50-2-13+1

Deleted
    I've heard you will get the blue PVP Set for honor isn't that true? I think the system will be much like it is right now, only that they renamed arena points into conquest points. At the beginning of WotLK you could only buy blue pvp equip for honor and the epic ilevel 200 pieces where only available to "Gladiators".

Quote Originally Posted by MTC001 View Post
    I've heard you will get the blue PVP Set for honor isn't that true? I think the system will be much like it is right now, only that they renamed arena points into conquest points. At the beginning of WotLK you could only buy blue pvp equip for honor and the epic ilevel 200 pieces where only available to "Gladiators".
    Exactly. There is a blue pvp set for honor, and also some other blue gear as boots/belt/trinkets etc. There are no weapons for honor, but you can get some lvl 346 blue weapons from the Tol Barad fraction at Revered. All of the pvp epics require conquest points.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2010-10-06 at 12:32 AM.