Cant open my files on my desktop.

Hello!

I got a big problem, all my files on my desktop have changed so I open them with utorrent, does anyone know how I get it to normal?

Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on your version of Windows, you go into Control panel and open the Default Programs dialog. This allows you to assign file types to a given program... That typically doesn't just happen, maybe one of your torrent downloads finally had a virus on it eh?

Careful with that shit... or be prepared for stuff like this happening.

You can also right-click files, hover over 'Open With...' and then click 'Choose default program', this will then assign all file types of that file to open with the program you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik765 View Post
    You can also right-click files, hover over 'Open With...' and then click 'Choose default program', this will then assign all file types of that file to open with the program you choose.
    What program should I choose to open with? I mean programs like ventrilo ect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Use whatever program the file was intended to be opened with...If you're unsure then Google it.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right