Anyone doing a holy priests pov for cata heroics ?

3 people doing disc on youtube, but can't find anyone doing holy pov. Google/youtube/these forums/wow forums have all failed me, can't find a single person doing heroics as a hpriest and filming it (and posting it). Anyone planning on filming some, or got a link with some that i apparently missed.

I'm pretty sure the Tankspot videos use a Holy Priest PoV.

If I had fucking Beta I would have made Heroic Hpriest PoV vids already >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

As said Tankspot, and theres also Teguildnanda who posts several disc priest heroic runs and has at least done 1 video as Holy when he was doing SFK, might be worth taking a looking at

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not heroic, but I suppose that's ok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svHdiJvtOA

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who's doing the Disc runs on youtube?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could, but im just figuring how to optimally play it yet

The days of having everyone at 100% hp all the time are gone.. i have some issues on prioritizing my healing targets and which spells to use. but im already looking for something to guide me a bit.

WotLK healing is such a laugh against this kind of healing..

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Thank god, can't wait to lvl my priest.

I could, but im just figuring how to optimally play it yet

The days of having everyone at 100% hp all the time are gone.. i have some issues on prioritizing my healing targets and which spells to use. but im already looking for something to guide me a bit.

This gets me hot and steamy.

Does this.. mean... triage? I tried checking tankspot yesterday but I think it was down. In any case, if anybody has videos, post ze links!! I'm still waiting for 4.0 to hit to reroll on US servers with the new talents (RAF hooooooooo). Can anybody recommend decent servers for PVE (I would prefer a "PvP-Realm") progression. I still don't know if I'll be horde or alliance, so any good realm is cool for now :P

Deleted
    Aliena from tankspot has some of these and from time to time you catch a holy priest on xfire streams in heroics. Cannot remmember his/her name though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to see if my 25man on live goes today or not, if not.. im gonna post a link here with a live stream @ +/- 19:30

---------- Post added 2010-10-06 at 05:11 PM ----------

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/aliexo/

There you go!

Bellabel does Heroic in Holy POV. He only post boss fights though. Regardless, he's one of the best priest around on youtube (see wotlk hardmodes).

http://www.youtube.com/user/BellabelWOWpriest

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm slightly sad those healing numbers aren't bigger, pretty low numbers ticking around there. Think the highest I saw was a 10k heal on the tankspot one. Thats a flash heal. Sadface

Quote Originally Posted by tehmark View Post
    I'm slightly sad those healing numbers aren't bigger, pretty low numbers ticking around there. Think the highest I saw was a 10k heal on the tankspot one. Thats a flash heal. Sadface
    A 10k would more likely be heal. They buffed flash heal's output significantly. At level 80 (on ze PTRs) I'm putting out 10-11k flash heals, with 15-16k crits (but it costs a small fortune). The whole point of this expansion, healing wise, was to increase health, increase damage, and maintain healing at a similar level it is now so that we're forced to work harder to top people off. They've been very clear about that from the beginning!

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think that's awesome. I leveled in Holy with my priest, but I only joined WoW a year ago so all I know is how healing works in Wrath. Learning to heal in a whole new, more challenging way is going to be awesome for me. I haven't raid healed much at all, but heroics at least are pretty easy to heal. The challenge is probably going to reveal whether I'm actually good at heals or not. :P I'm looking forward to finding out.