Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    pvp arms vs other classes you will most likely lose every time. (this is vs best in slot pvp geared players with a high amount of skill) arms is fun in bgs but up against any good player you will most likely lose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirlxo View Post
    pvp arms vs other classes you will most likely lose every time. (this is vs best in slot pvp geared players with a high amount of skill) arms is fun in bgs but up against any good player you will most likely lose.
    Thr only ones you should lose on a warrior right now are frost mages and feral druids and, maybe, spriest. Everything else is fair game. If you still lose a lot against others, you're just a baddie, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Thr only ones you should lose on a warrior right now are frost mages and feral druids and, maybe, spriest. Everything else is fair game. If you still lose a lot against others, you're just a baddie, sorry.
    Im bad... cuz I wasnt ranked 2400+ in season 2,3, and 4 or anything.

arms pvp right now is all rng with mastery. Im ONLY dueling players in full bis pvp gear. my gear is sub par to theirs currently. so perhaps your gear is bis and you are doing well against classes that are similar in gearscore.
    Last edited by Gossipgirlxo; 2010-10-26 at 11:57 AM. Reason: 666

Deleted
    With my ele I downed a Prot in less than 10 seconds...

Then he specced Arms and he ganked me like 3 times ._.
    So: No, Arms pvp is not dead.

Just get the gear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirlxo View Post
    Im bad... cuz I wasnt ranked 2400+ in season 2,3, and 4 or anything.

arms pvp right now is all rng with mastery. Im ONLY dueling players in full bis pvp gear. my gear is sub par to theirs currently. so perhaps your gear is bis and you are doing well against classes that are similar in gearscore.
    All your comments seem to be about the state of dueling as prot. Dueling != pvp. PvP is balanced around team play. Prot in particular plays more of a support role. Your problems with 1v1 says little about the current state of prot pvp.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    All your comments seem to be about the state of dueling as prot. Dueling != pvp. PvP is balanced around team play. Prot in particular plays more of a support role. Your problems with 1v1 says little about the current state of prot pvp.
    I dont know why you thought that I was talking about prot pvp specifically if at all, but I have said that warriors are perfectly balanced in group pvp in numerous threads. they are definitely low on the totem pole in 1v1 pvp, probably always will be.
    Last edited by Gossipgirlxo; 2010-10-26 at 12:07 PM. Reason: 666

Not sure how execute will trigger warrs failing at pvp...but you now have Throwdown, one of the single handed most OP things I've seen in awhile. Not game breaking but damm, its fun to use on flag carriers

Deleted
    As a clothie I'd much rather fight a feral druid or rogue than a warrior. I don't arena, just BGs but from what I've seen lately Warriors are better at stun locking than rogues. They seem fine to me.

Like others have said the only classes you should be having issues with are Spriest and Mages. IMO Arms is in maybe the best position it's been in a long time, being able to pummel in battle stance, having throwdown, and after they buffed execute i really don't mind the sudden death change now. I mean before execute hit like a wet noodle, now I'm seeing consistent 15-17k hits on high resilience geared players which is a good sign. I have tried as Prot post-patch and it seems I rarely have enough rage now it makes it so stressful. Loving arms a LOT at the moment though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrocas View Post
    With my ele I downed a Prot in less than 10 seconds...

Then he specced Arms and he ganked me like 3 times ._.
    So: No, Arms pvp is not dead.

Just get the gear...
    I'm guessing he was giving prot a try and didn't know how to play it. Then he went back to his old arms spec. Sorry, prot warr >>>>>>> elem shaman 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahmahgah!
    ret so OP
    QQQQQQQQ

Deleted
    Remember guys, warriors will always be OP when they have the best gear. So right now, get full wrathful and the axe if you have 2h axe-specialization(orc). Right now I have some wrathful but most furious gear. I seem to do decent in duels even against higher scaled gear than me, but I am loosing most. But again, warriors with the best gear will always be OP, that's the reason why we or our gear is getting nerfed all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
    fags

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 01:26 AM ----------

only mad cunts get banned
    Angry.