Poll: Vote!

Cool Which DR ability(s) are the best?

Sorry idk how it bugged if you want to VOTE FEAR click the 2ND cyclone on the poll!

Simple question which DR is the best?

I would have to say Cyclone and Fear because fear can abosrb damage and also moves the enemy away from you, and cyclone is great in most situations for example if the enemy is around 10% health you can cyclone and time the burst right after because everyone on cyclone targets are immune.
    Last edited by ShamanWiz; 2010-10-05 at 09:23 PM.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends entirely on what is needed in which situation. You have cyclone twice, btw.
    Cyclone might be better on a warrior til he bladestorms, at which point disarming would be appropriate.

Probably Cyclone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuns. That's why most of the RNG stun procs are gone. It's that good.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Meh, poly is pretty damn good IMO.

Breaks on damage and is dispelable, but fear can be dispelled too /shrug.

poly is better then fear because fear has about 3 million counters and poly has 1: druids. they both break instantly on dmg. Poly is 30 yd, fear is 20.

Cyclone, hands down.

There is NO way out of the 2min insignia to break it. It prevents you from healing/buffing/dispelling the cycloned guy AND it does never break. The single most annoying CC and YES the second cyclone can count very well to the first one.

Fear sucks because running away sucks. But at least it can break, you can be healed while feared, you can dispell it and there are more tools to break it than just the insignia.

FROST NOVA and all its various forms. I swear to god fighting a good frost mage is like pulling teeth

I would have to say cyclone, I would have said fear as it very annoying running around while your partner is getting killed but fear can be the worse CC also imo. You fear the target, Fear>immo>chaos bo - Target not in line of sight.

The amount of times I have missed out on a kill in Nagrand or Ruin or Lor because of this is insane.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

What another guy said. Stun is by far the most powerful. There's not really any contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    What another guy said. Stun is by far the most powerful. There's not really any contest.
    You can be stun immune, you can trinket out of it, you can be healed/dispelled/buffed while stunned. The only point stun has over cyclone is, you take damage while being stunned. Big point, I agree but in no way better than completely taking an enemy out of the fight. Cyclone works at range, cannot be dodged/parried, allows for fast target switches and does not necessarily need any follow up. While you need to time your stuns carefully you just merrily cyclone away. If one gets immune, just cyclone the other guy.

Stun?

Hex, because playing frogger for 10 seconds still wont save you from frost shock, the most powerfull spell in WoW...

15+ Year Old Account
    Stun first, than cyclone than fear (cataclysm glyphed)

Quote Originally Posted by Djheffer View Post
    Hex, because playing frogger for 10 seconds still wont save you from frost shock, the most powerfull spell in WoW...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad warden View Post
    poly is better then fear because fear has about 3 million counters and poly has 1: druids. they both break instantly on dmg. Poly is 30 yd, fear is 20.
    How come I use to take very long fears while I have full dots on me?
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

Quote Originally Posted by Chad warden View Post
    Fear absorbs 6k health...

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun View Post
    I DONT GET IT!

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

silence. because it disables even more than stuns and can't be trinketed
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!