Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why everybody says cata is going to suck?

i mean SOME people think cata will suck
    Also i got another question why some people say that wotlk sucks too?
    i started to play since wotlk so i dont know anything about vanilla or TBC and imo i think wotlk was ok.

PD: Excuse my bad english :$
    Last edited by gron_c; 2010-10-06 at 12:30 AM. Reason: MOST seems exaggerate

I don't know who you've been speaking to. I've seen a pretty healthy bit of optimism to be honest.

Regardless, it's the internet. Everybody on the internet hates everything. If you like something, keep it to yourself or prepare to be ridiculed.

It's the internet, there isn't anything in the world we like, it all sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I've seen is high expectations, who are you talking to that says otherwise?

It just means you have no character and no personal opinion.Don't worry, it's not curable!!!!

If you can't make an opinion for yourself and asking other people whats good and whats not, then you are an idiot.

I'm sorry for being too direct, but you really ARE.
    Last edited by zixi; 2010-10-06 at 12:07 AM.

I haven't seen anyone complain about cataclysm. Maybe you talk to those noobs who will quit because they have to move out of fire in heroics.

Moreover, Cataclysm is almost here. It's entering the period where it will be hated.

A year from now, everybody will be complaining about how Blizzard ruined the game with Cataclysm, and how perfect it was in Wrath. Mark my words.

The only people I've seen who claim that Cataclysm is going to suck are either trolls or people that TotalBiscuit lovingly calls "Bleeding-heart entitled casuals". Those who are upset that Heroics aren't going to be faceroll anymore and free-to-get epics won't be available anymore. The vast majority of the players are more excited about Cataclysm than I've seen them for Wrath or BC.

ok my bad, ive read a couple of comments about cata sucks and i was wondering if there are more of them, and yes im looking forward to cata and imo looks great, but about wotlk like i said i think wotlk was cool i loved the zones and everything, i just want to know whats the reason many ppl say that wotlk sucked??? i mean what did blizzard change or remove??

I can't wait until we get the folks saying "raiding in Cata sucks! Wrath was the glory days of raiding!"

It will be a hoot.

You read that right. A hoot.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gron_c View Post
    ok my bad, ive read a couple of comments about cata sucks and i was wondering if there are more of them, and yes im looking forward to cata and imo looks great, but about wotlk like i said i think wotlk was cool i loved the zones and everything, i just want to know whats the reason many ppl say that wotlk sucked??? i mean what did blizzard change or remove??
    Everything is too easy, so you're stuck next to complete retards trying to complete end-game content because that's what a large portion of the playerbase has become due to laziness. People that can't be bothered to move out of fire. People that can't be asked to understand their class.

It boils down to: Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

On a side note players are increasingly unhelpful to each other, inspiring an attitude of hostility rather than "let me see if we can work together to get better results".

The problem isn't evident at all while questing, but the laziness can be seen in current heroics and the problem is most evident in raids.

Heroics had no difficulty in them, you got epics for free. It caused a lot of people to get lazy and didn't challenge people to learn. Also there weren't any "kill" mechanics such as something that would hit you for 40k if you didn't move.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same people will be standing around in Cata complaining about the game being too easy or whatever and the same people will not have killed Sindragosa or Ragnaros on hardmode

Translates into, "everybody says it's going to suck?"

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean MOST of the people think cata will suck
    Also i got another question why some people say that wotlk sucks too?
    i started to play since wotlk so i dont know anything about vanilla or TBC and imo i think wotlk was ok.

PD: Excuse my bad english :$
    U think wotlk is good because its what you joined in, BC was more fun, harder and harder=funner imo and we didnt have raids for 12 months+

I think cataclysm is gonna be the most badass thing to ever happen to wow so far

Being critical shows that you know whats going on.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

hmm...everybody says its going to suck?

Ive heard people whine about certain things because this is the internet, and therefore there must be whiners, but I haven't seen anyone say Cata will suck, apart from obvious trolls.

Within the first 30 mins of playing the Beta I knew Cata was going to be awesome, I flew to the Twilight Highlands (where that massive tower thing is) landed looked around, and just stood there staring at the place...was the first time I wowed at WoW since stepping through the dark portal and seeing HP for the first time.

Im playing beta.
    Cata is gunna fucking own..
    dont listen to anyone else and just enjoy it as it comes...People that say its gunna b crap are just scared because they are like
    "ZOMG SO MUCH NEW STUFF IDK HOW TO MASH 1 AND 2 ANYMOAR"

The real question is why are you making threads like this?
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

You can never please anybody, people will find ways to hate something.