Deleted

What professions for cata?

I guess there is many posts likes this but cba. I recently dinged my warlock to lvl 80, got no professions at all. I got my "Main" with JC and Mining. When Cata will arive in december i don't feel that gearing up is the right thing to do. But professions seems like the only thing that will be worth leveling. What do you guys recommend for me to lvl until Cataclysm? In cata i consider to play mosly PvP so maybe Engineering?

// BedoPear

... I would totally go with 2 gatheringprofessions atm if u dont have any professions. ah-prices for mats r gonna be sick the first few weeks...

My gnome mage will be sporting enchanting / engineering once he hits 85. Got 450 enchanting and mining atm... Been saving up craploads of miningmats to powerlevel through 1-450 as it is.

Engineering is awsome, for pvp AND pve ... and nice with remote-access bank and portals all over.
    Enchanting is kind of meh atm, but since i got every enchant ingame atm, im not about to drop it... and its wonderful to DE old gear and questrewards if u grind oldworld-repquests and loremaster like me.