dk or rogue for cata pvp ?

What do u think, who will be better for pvp? arenas and bg's

10+ Year Old Account
    Just play what you enjoy most? It's the player that determines success, not the class.

Rogues will say dks and dks will say rogues
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    as always, which do you feel most comfortable on. best way to tell is which one is more geared right now.

rogues and dk's are the standard as far as being well tuned for 85. play what you do better on.

i'd say, do u play to get pve gear in cata to compliment your pvp gear? do u plan to tank on the dk or will they both be dps ( the rogue/dk). if you plan to pve, and want to play the rogue will you have a raid spot?

all things to consider. but the deciding factor should always be which is more fun. youll always do better on that toon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Rogues will say dks and dks will say rogues
    I'm a dk and I'm not saying rogues.

Dk if you want to go rambo style.
    Rogue if you want to spend minutes slacking in stealth looking for target of opportunity and being everyone's bitch once your cds are over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people ask these questions? Its a matter of personal taste. Instead of asking "which is better", ask questions like "what are the strengths/weaknesses?", "what makes DKs or rogues fun?".

It depends on what you want. DK is more rounded, Unholy is good against basically all classes. It has a lot of survivability and sustained damage with DC for burst. The ghoul is another interesting aspect. Rogues are more situational, you pop out and destroy low res targets and then try and stealth to do it again. In order to take out an equally geared player you will need most of your cd's. Blowing someone up as a rogue is really fun, running into a mob of 3 good players and still standing once all 3 are dead is pretty fun too. Its a matter of preference.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Eater View Post
    I'm a dk and I'm not saying rogues.

Dk if you want to go rambo style.
    Rogue if you want to spend minutes slacking in stealth looking for target of opportunity and being everyone's bitch once your cds are over.
    true fricken story bro. a rogue without cloak is a dead rogue. my first toon i hit 1800 with was my rogue, now with the new changes every rogue is gona have to go sub pretty much, and i cant stand sub. pvping as a rogue in wotlk vs cata is gona be waaaay different. DKs have really good survivability against everyone, melee and casters. im thinkin for cata my main pvpers are gona be my priest, lock, and mage.
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2010-10-07 at 12:37 AM.