Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    yeah, dont like it at all. the old tree forms are way better imo. this one looks more like an attack tree form...resto dps? lol. anyway, its just a remodeled orc. the movements are the exact same. would bug me alot

Quote Originally Posted by Vashsaverem View Post
    why do i feel like i've seen this model b4......looks like those tauren with the flat faces >< i forgot what they're called, just recolored and with added shrubbery
    Haha, that's my first thought as well. I prefer the older look with added leaves so it doesn't look so dead. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My god... it's an abomination

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    I can imagine this with the druid gear(as blizz stated that the armor will be shown when you pop tree form) will look sick!
    got a link to that?

I can imagine this with the druid gear(as blizz stated that the armor will be shown when you pop tree form) will look sick!
    If this is the case, then it isn't surprising that Blizzard decided to re-use an existing model -- it's one less model they have to verify that gear works with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, where have you read that ? that's just strange, why bother creating a new model if it is going to show your gear ?

There you go people it is real. Now some love for the loveable FATkin who btw uses the ogre skeleton and animations so there stop whining about the tree form using orc animations.

I'd think that new tree form is only a placeholder and/or concept piece. Even accounting for the quick texture job the shape just doesn't really strike me as something Blizzard's art department would do - it's just not quite their finished 'style' regards modeling.
    I've seen things you newbies wouldn't believe. Advert-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched Cancel Posts glitter in the ether near the waikato.ac.nz gateway.
    Now all those moments will be lost in time - like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Uhm, where have you read that ? that's just strange, why bother creating a new model if it is going to show your gear ?
    I'm not sure what you mean. Armor's not going to hide the prominent features of the form or anything...it'll still be blatantly obvious that it's a tree-formed druid. So it's not like you're wasting development time creating art no one will see like, for instance, druid's armor for feral forms.

That said, I've never heard that they wanted the armor to show in tree form explicitly either. It doesn't seem necessary, but it is kind of neat if it is true.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that's a new tree form, where is the official post saying it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not particularly crazy about it, but it might possibly grow on me.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I doubt that's a new tree form, where is the official post saying it is?
    The troll and worgen cat and bear forms were datamined long before they were officially announced.

Bwahahaha, why the long face?!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Why the long face?

Edit: Damnit, Negridoom.

This is a joke, right? It looks... <insert negative word>.

wtb dislike button....oh what? This isn't facebook?. Well then, I say nay! I don't like it.

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing they said was that they wanted one Druid spec who could "show off" their gear by not being stuck in a form, and Resto seemed like the "logical" choice. They never mentioned that any Druid form would ever show gear on top of the graphic of the form itself.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

well its definitely different.

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Why the long face?

Edit: Damnit, Negridoom.
    Both of ya' stop copyin' my terribly awesome joke.
    <.<
    If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!
    Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about fighting then you do, pal! Because he invented it, and perfected it so no living man could best him in the ring of honor.

-The Soldier

I like it, it seems a little big but i'm sure once they fix the textures it'll be awesome.