10+ Year Old Account

Pokemon is getting outrageous

Let's walk this through:

Red and Blue: The Legendarys are just really rare pokemon. ok

Gold and Silver: The Legendarys are still pretty normal, but with a few legends involving them. cool

Ruby and Saphire: The Legendarys are Primordial god-like beings who shaped the earth. Ummmm....

Diamond and Pearl: The Legendarys are superpowerful, extra-dimensional gods who control time and space. Yeah..... It's like they could make a pokemon that created existence and everything. Oh, wait, Arceus.

I honestly don't see how nintendo can keep this up. I'm not really that angry, I just thought this was interesting to point out.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Deleted
    i think it's bad enough that they keep adding and adding new pokemons all the time. Might just be me, but i thought 150 was enough.

Altho a few new don't hurt, they should never come above 200 pokemons imo

I actually liked Pokemon when it was the original 150. That was a long time ago. So, it may be that it got dumber for the sake of continuing the game series or that we just grew out of it.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

I have no issue with legendarys. It`s actually against my pokemon pride to use them as it feels like a cop out. The issue I have is that there are so many now that you have to go back and beat ALL your other games. 500+ pokemon? They need to start taking the pokemon from the GBA versions and puting them on the DS versions. And also, Emerald was the best version IMO.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

What i noticed about pokemon was that there is "2" or "3", just more versions. So technically all pokemon games are different versions of the same game.

oh, and this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg

In the next Pokémon games you'll not be able to get any legendaries. Why not? Because they are the universe you live in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    In the next Pokémon games you'll not be able to get any legendaries. Why not? Because they are the universe you live in.
    Whats the bloody point in that?

Weird nintendo brainraping children...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    What i noticed about pokemon was that there is "2" or "3", just more versions. So technically all pokemon games are different versions of the same game.

oh, and this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg
    Well, yeah o.O

And wow, that vid got 4.6 million views in under a MONTH o.o, hell, in less than 20 days!

Somethings die hard.

pokemon black and white.......I AM SO NOT BUYING THAT OMG THE POKEMON LOOK SOOOOO BAD OMG

(i prolly will buy it since i died a little when i baught diamond)

IMO they should just have 150-250 Pokemon at a time....

New Pokemon are all good, they just shouldnt keep adding on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

I will always buy the new pokemon games.
    Nothing will stop me from catching them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    I've been saying they should do that with pokemon for years... well, not live-action, but an adult show that takes place in the future with an older ash, and where the worlds pretty much gone to hell for the pokemon. I would definately pay to watch that in theaters though. I couldn't stop laughing at that. Why can't it be real!