Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

so wut wep naow?

So, when 4.0 hits wich weapon will be the best for retri?
    Except lolmourne then. Currently im using bryntroll HC, i wanna know if i should keep him or go for another weapon?

wut yo guys think?

Deleted
    Bryntroll is indeed a good weapon for you.

Deleted
    lol im no trol m8..

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    This.

In seriousness, who cares? You're going to be leveling to 85 in less than 2 months.

Stats on ret weapons really won't change, so what's good now is basically what will be good then.

2 posts and a beautiful title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now why would you call this guy a troll?

People throw that word around these days without even thinking about it, kinda sad.

Your post is actually more of a troll post then the OP.

Ontopic:

I wouldn't worry about it, with cata around the corner, any upgrade will be minor at best, and be replaced by a questreward anyway. Unless you happen to get shadowmourne still ofc.

HC bryntroll or the 2h sword from LK, and if you have access, a top end relentless sword/mace/axe.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post

People throw that word around these days without even thinking about it, kinda sad.

Your post is actually more of a troll post then the OP.

Ontopic:

I wouldn't worry about it, with cata around the corner, any upgrade will be minor at best, and be replaced by a questreward anyway. Unless you happen to get shadowmourne still ofc.
    Thankyou men, people idd dont have a clue bout ''trolling'' or w/e

ot: yha but with bryntroll not having any kind of stats on it and the chance on hit is lowering. Dont think bryntroll will out dps oxheart hc or something.
    And still got 2 months of doing icc tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    The answer to your question lies in your own post...

... his inquiry is irrelevant, at best. Besides, his way of speaking and his avatar makes me judge him prematurely. I admit that.

And honestly, Bryntroll is actually quite a good weapon. I wasn't JUST telling him off.

Trolls denying trolls trolling trolls denying trolls trolling trolls denying trolls? In any case, the weapon you say you have now is the second best available, for the most part. Just keep that 'til you're farming greens and blues in Cataclysm.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

Deleted
    what has changed on the PTR to make you think to stop using Bryntroll? your obv capped on hit/exp and the proc is still nice for retri so wheres the beef?

The answer to your question lies in your own post...

... his inquiry is irrelevant, at best. Besides, his way of speaking and his avatar makes me judge him prematurely. I admit that.

And honestly, Bryntroll is actually quite a good weapon. I wasn't JUST telling him off.
    No no no. This isnt even arguable. Cmon. Ok lets ignore that his first post was this topic.

Joined today. Yeah. How can he post in the right section, with a conveniently awful title and grammer post.

But because im not totally stubborn. If you are serious, like others said, wait till cataclysm rolls around. Not much point in finding a perfect Wotlk wep you wont be using soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    what has changed on the PTR to make you think to stop using Bryntroll? your obv capped on hit/exp and the proc is still nice for retri so wheres the beef?
    Redirecting...

And honestly, Bryntroll is actually quite a good weapon.

---------- Post added 2010-10-09 at 11:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    Joined today. Yeah. How can he post in the right section, with a conveniently awful title and grammer post.
    That are classic signs of the LOLtroll in my eyes.

Not the sophisticated troll, but the lesser one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    No no no. This isnt even arguable. Cmon. Ok lets ignore that his first post was this topic.

But because im not totally stubborn. If you are serious, like others said, wait till cataclysm rolls around. Not much point in finding a perfect Wotlk wep you wont be using soon.
    Yha so what i joined today?
    Been checking this forum for a long time, had a discussion with another retri m8 of mine. And i wanted to check what other would think bout it.

dont take it so serious :s

Perhaps unintentionally, the name Satyrs is pretty close phonetically to satire.

Fancy that.

h cryptmaker will prob be alot better then bryntroll in 4.0

That are classic signs of the LOLtroll in my eyes.

Not the sophisticated troll, but the lesser one.
    FYI, not all people can speak perfect English. It's a genuine question and he's not lashing out at or trying to make fun of somebody, so cool your "troll sensors" and request they be scheduled for some maintenance.

Satyrs - really, just take whatever you can. If Bryntroll isn't a bad weapon to start leveling with, but you'll replace it fairly quickly. If LK heroic weapons are out of the question, I wouldn't bother with another weapon at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    FYI, not all people can speak perfect English. It's a genuine question and he's not lashing out at or trying to make fun of somebody, so cool your "troll sensors" and request they be scheduled for some maintenance.
    I am aware of that. English is not a prioritized language in many countries so it's only natural that a lot of people cannot grasp the language fully.

However, I've noticed a trend among the people who like to troll and the people who sometimes chooses to write lazily (using shortened versions of words and such) when they're on forums like this one.

Oh and, we're on MMO-Champ, should I really be punished for assuming someone is a troll so quickly here?

All in all, I admit that he seemed to be looking for a legitimate answer - I admitted this very high up in this thread - and I did say that the heroic Bryntroll is a very good option for a Ret Paladin for these last few weeks of playing.

Please, refrain from attacking me so harshly when I feel I do not deserve it as much as you think I do.

Sure you do. Calling somebody out as a troll is just as much a provocation as trolling itself. If you're so concerned with their "trolling", just report the post rather than raising your post count by one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Sure you do. Calling somebody out as a troll is just as much a provocation as trolling itself. If you're so concerned with their "trolling", just report the post rather than raising your post count by one.
    Ah yes, but there is a difference to what I said and what you're trying to make believe I said.

You might have interpreted my first post as a simple troll post - omg lol u r troll gtfo my forumz i own dis city.

However, I made sure to combine my suspicions with an actual answer - two birds with one stone, y'know?

I refuse to accept these claims of me simply calling this guy out as a troll, because those claims are utterly incorrect.