Thread: Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2

so i made a trial accountant.

and i made a elementalist/monk
    (mage/priest)

and the game is so confusing.
    there are random quests around...so i have no clue if its supposed ot be "linear"

and the trainers are freaking 50 miles away form eachother, and i have no idea when to train!

...i quit at lvl 3

You downloaded the 1st Guild wars, not Guild Wars 2.

The Trainers are far away early in the game, but after you do all the begining stuff there a skill trainers in all capital cities.

I do believe that there are 2 types of quests in your quest log, 1 for Main quests other for secondary ones.
    Last edited by Kofisan; 2010-10-11 at 05:42 AM.

That would be the first Guild Wars. They aren't even done previewing the rest of the classes in the second game.

You are most likely talking about Prophecies (original game). If that's the case, the idea is, you're supposed to roam around and get the quests required to get your skills. (Trust me, nobody knew what the hell they were doing when the game came out, you are supposed to be this confused).

However, you are actually in the Tutorial level, and you can follow the main quest to get out. You earn spells for completing quests in the tutorial area, however (Read the quest rewards, you can tell what is a spell). Once you get out, you're gonna need money to train skills.

This game is heavily instanced, but the original you can skip several missions if you find a runner. The later Standalone expansions forbid this in their campaigns, and require you to complete every mission.
    Last edited by Caradinist; 2010-10-11 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.