Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im voting fire as far as "fun" is concerned.

single target dps i dont know, aoe obviously great (i opted for ignite over moving free scorches on live cuz on live you dont have to worry about mana much)
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

Quote Originally Posted by enoesiiw View Post
    But a lot of spells can proc it.

Fire is different! I swear it!! I mean, it's like they built the T8 4 piece into the spec (hello chain-gunning pyros, again!) :P If anything, though, Fire is the most mana efficient, because you cannot beat free, instant scorches (aka Fire will never hard oom again).

This sounds a lot more like Pre-BT/Hyjal arcane (Hello T5?) except with the damage buff instead of the haste buff.
    i would go for arcane
    reasons - burning mana is no longer going oom, it is considered as part of the rotation(a change from LK's simple boring spamming). So no to that, Arcane is not boring,
    spam AB till 60%mana ( by the time you will prob proc AM)
    break the debuff, use mana gem
    give another round of AB
    All spells proc AM, best way is to use Fire Orb and Arcane power( u will constantly get AM procced doing extra dmg for mana free), hence, doing considerable dmg while restoring mana
    after that u may do some 3stacks AB followed by MB
    when u go oom, evocate, and all over again
    Arcane is everything but boring, gives alot of ways to play with it, burst dmg, decent constant dps, and considerable dmg on single targets

10+ Year Old Account
    err.. Arcane damage sucks atm. Go fire if you want to really dps.