Mage Glyphs (Major/Prime)

I'm a little confused. Prime/Major Glyphs are listed differently on the PTR than on MMO/WowTal.

Example, on the PTR my Molten Armor glyph is listed as MAJOR. On WowTal/MMO it's listed as Prime. Same for fireball. Or is the PTR bugged since I already knew these as "Major" glyphs and now they should be Prime?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prime glyphs refer to your main dps spells: they should all give a direct dps boost. These include Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Frostbolt, Arcane Blast, etc.

Major glyphs affect other stuff: they increase the utility of spells either by increasing effect, shortening duration, or activating other abilities. Here you have the awesome Glyph of Evo, Ice Block, and Polymorph (we finally get to use it!).

Minor Glyphs are the flavor glyphs: they are fun and generally make life easier and/or cooler. Here you have glyphs like Mirror Images, Poly: Monkey, Slowfall, Arcane Int, etc.

Molten Armor can fall into the first two categories and it may appear as a glitch on the PTR for one reason or another, but Most likely it is a prime glyph because it is giving you 2% more crit.

Just updating there is a blue post that now states this is an error that has made it into the patch, that cannot be hotfixed at this time.

Unfortunately due to my post count I am not allowed to post links yet. There is a blue post on the forums and a thread on mmo titled "Mages screwed out of 6 glyphs" that explains it.

Deleted
    Lots of posts about it. People can't seem to stick to one thread -_-