Thread: 4.0 and Hit?

4.0 and Hit?

what will happen with the hit when 4.0 is live?
    like. im arcane atm and specced 6% hit.. havent find any way to specc it. Will i have to gear up to 14-17% or is the hit cap lowered?
    havent read anything about it so dont flame/troll me. its just a normal question..

you'll need the 17% hit cap. 446 hit rating I think it is.

baah ffs. annoying. since im specced for arcane i only have like 11%. yea well thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's time to start selling some +hit gems on the auction house, something tells me a lot of people will need them in a not so distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I guess it's time to start selling some +hit gems on the auction house, something tells me a lot of people will need them in a not so distant future.
    dont go too mad on those gems just yet, dont forget about this thing they call REFORGING! as amage ill be swapping out some of the spirit on my gear for +hit, i should be ok once i do that!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorwave View Post
    dont go too mad on those gems just yet, dont forget about this thing they call REFORGING! as amage ill be swapping out some of the spirit on my gear for +hit, i should be ok once i do that!!
    Some people wont have enough spirit to reforge.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you want to gem Hit instead forging stats around to hit.. i know as a dk you get more if you gem expertise in a few slots then to reforge it cause you lose out on mastery which is worth a lot more... just a FYI maybe you may find some info on EJ on this theory..

I for one will be gemming a lil expertise to hit cap and then forge all my gear to mastery.. I just havent done my reading on mages to know how good mastery is for you..
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2700k w/ h2O @4.5ghz (24/7) Mobo: ASUS p8z86 Deluxe gen3
    Memory: 16gb G Skill Ripjaws (DDR3 1600) Graphics: EVGA GTX 670 2gb
    PSU: Corsair AX850 Storage: OCZ Vertex 3 120 gb SSD, Hitachi 1.5tb
    Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced OS: Win. 7 Ult. x64

Glad I was on he PTR. I switched out Reign of the Unlivnig for the 60 Frost Emblem Hit trinket (Which I reforged), and current goves for T10 (Which has Hit) to get about hit capped. Sadly we do need to get our hit purely from gear now. By getting those though I got hit capped, so I was able to reforge a lot of stats into Mastery.