Installation Help

So a while back I uninstalled WoW so I could try out some other games in the time that I quit. Today I installed WoW again and started to play but of course the installation of the updates had to go through.

After about 49% through i suddenly just got a message that said:

The file "C:\Program Files\Worldofwarcraft\Data\World.MPQ.temp Could not be opened (OpenRepackTarget::Execute)
    The disk doesn't have enough space to install Blizzard Updater. Please Free Up Space.

I have never gotten this message the other times I've had to reinstall WoW.
    Also I have deleted many files to free up space anyway but I still get that message. Could anybody try to help?

Deleted
    If you go to My Computer --> Right click the C:\ disk, --> properties. How much space does it say you have left?

Now looking at that I can see why it tells me I need to clear space. It says I have 8.60 Gigs of free space.

But even with that I still don't understand seeing as how I've uninstalled and installed WoW before.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right now wow requires ~20gig free space to patch due to the insane amount of changes being pushed.
    US Blizz Tech Support MVP
    Ressie - Medivh-US

Hm, so I'll probably have to get a different computer seeing as this one already has its memory card holders full..?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you have another computer which uses wow (or a friend has one), and can copy the entire wow folder from the other comp to the current one, you won't have to worry about the additional space needed for patching.
    US Blizz Tech Support MVP
    Ressie - Medivh-US

The only problem with the other one (which I'm fairly sure its this) is that at some points playing the game the screen freezes then everything goes to a rainbow kinda look. My guess is that the video card is shot.

Also if I got a hard drive would I be able to install WoW into the hard drive and play it on the computer? I would link one like a 500 GB hard drive from best buy but I guess I haven't posted enough.