[Holy] 4.0 Mastery

So, I've reforged all my gear to get rid of crit and increase Mastery. But now I am wondering, sense how renews can crit, and with Chakra - Renew being present.. should I have kept more crit than mastery? Now I know that a healer should >never< rely on a crit however.. it is awesome to see Renews crit for 3.5k.

Sence no one has written anything on Mastery vs. Spirit vs. Crit vs. Haste I would love someone, that has way more knowledge than me, to perhaps write up a forum discussing this issue.

As said, there's not yet any calculations really that provides the difference between forging one stat over another to Mastery.

But the logic says the following:

Reforging Spirit into Mastery = Less MP5, if you can afford to do it, by any means go that route and gain more throughput, if not. it's a very bad idea if you can't manage your mana since you'll go OOM quick and sit there like a fool waiting to cast another.

Reforging Haste into Mastery = Spending more time on casting a heal = Most likely going to result in more unecessary overhealing, which you want to minimize in this patch due to the mana management once again, but not only for that reason, also haste = easier to heal up damage spikes on such fights as Sindragosa 25-HM or LK-25 HM.

Reforging Crit into Master = The most logical choice to go with at the moment since you shouldn't rely on crit as a healer as said, Also there's nothing that really benefits of crit in such a grade that it would outperform Holy mastery when it comes down to throughput or even mana efficiency (spelling?)

Keep in mind that when you reforge, you can't totally get rid of a stat when you reforge, if you got 88 crit rating on your piece, only 35 rating of it can be converted into Mastery or any other stat that's not currently on the piece of gear.

More into the source i can't go at the moment since i'm still updating to the current patch before i can make any calculations. Probably someone out there tho that can go more into depth with it, pretty sure EJ will update soon as well.