Thread: Erm..broken?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Erm..broken?

Perhaps they fixed us all the way into being broken?
    I mean,i've been pumping 2.5k dps more on the dummy while staying at 90%manaO.o

Edit:i'm more concerned about mana regen,it's just seems broken
    Last edited by mmoc600acd2b9f; 2010-10-13 at 03:28 PM.

as i said in another thread, you are not 85 yet. it will change massively. dont theorycraft at 80 with 85 talents.

Deleted
    i understand that mana regen from fiend will be much less due to the smaller amount of crit on lvl 85 gear but,8% total mana from SW seems a lot anyway!

I did about 3.2k on a test dummy on my priest.
    Before the patch, I would do roughly 5.5k.

I blame the lag and lack of being level 85 though.

i live in the present not the future and all this sh** about balanced at 85. Wtf about the next 2 months?? oh ya.. i love having full 277 and watching mages and ele shamans in 232 own my azz. qq? yes. im mad? hell ya. cool story bro? F*** ya.

Deleted
    How can you pull less now?
    There's much less to worry about atm^^

I don't think I understand this crap about having 85 talents at 80. Does that mean EVERY alt I level will end up being super OP at lvl 80? Or even 79 at that matter? Just because he has talents that are designed around lvl 85. I don't understand that.

I pulled 2k more, you guys are doing something wrong.

Laughing Skull was terrible last night, got DC'd tons and had about 1=2 second lag for a good deal of time. Plus, I was screwing around alot too with the shadowy apparition talent. Looks kinda badass

I used this spec, probably wrong but oh well.
    http://wowtal.com/#k=p6107-B.a5o.priest.q0wQDu

And yeah, it was hard for me to lose mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    As soon as the patch opened, I switched from Arcane to Frost... and I was able to do at least 1.5k more continuous DPS. Without loosing that more than 40% of mana over five minutes of rotation. Hell, I actually HAD to use Molten Armor instead of Mage Armor just because I was retaining so much of it.

TL;DR, Lovin' this patch like-a bro.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

15+ Year Old Account
    this is the priest forums, not the mage forums.

grimkiller if you do 3.2k on a dummy you are doing something terribly wrong, i could do that on a dummy with MF only.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2010-10-13 at 04:22 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    this is the priest forums, not the mage forums.
    ...Yes. Yes it is. Guess I'm drunk with euphoria. Sorry 'bout that.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unbuffed, pre 4.0 I was doing about 8-9k on test dummies. in 4.0 I was doing 11-12k after a few minutes of the new priority, I haven't seen anyone doing better than that.

15+ Year Old Account
    so you're trying to tell us you could do 9k on a target dummy with no buffs except self-buffs? i'm assuming you are a priest as this is the priest forums...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    a blame superdupermacro being broke on my dps, now i have to hit buttons again, can't just hit the macro on my keyboard and walk away for 5 min

Broken at 80? yes that will last 2months and other classes are broken too.Broken at 85? definately not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    so you're trying to tell us you could do 9k on a target dummy with no buffs except self-buffs? i'm assuming you are a priest as this is the priest forums...
    You can Armory Thrayne -Greymane I was doing a solid 11K in 4.0 (undebuffed target) and 9k might have been a top but I was saw 8-8.5k would be a good conservative value pre 4.0

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for everyone on PvP servers. Hopefully all the melee dps can get ahead of the zerg of casters who two shot anything that moves. Vasj'ir is pretty much off limits to melee dps on said PvP servers.

We're not broken. I was doing 8.5k using the new rotation and I was screwing up.

If you think we've got it bad, look a kitties.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    We're not broken. I was doing 8.5k using the new rotation and I was screwing up.

If you think we've got it bad, look a kitties.
    Sigh.
    What i said was that we got a big dps buff while our mana regen won't let our mana drop below 90%
    I'm saying that mana regen is broken damn it!