Atonement Was Not Nerfed

I usually don't make my own threads, but I didn't want people to miss this buried in another thread.

Picture from Beta:

No change to the tooltip. I tested it:

Proper amount of healing (obviously halved on myself).
    Last edited by Neichus; 2010-11-04 at 12:27 AM.

"A new build will be deployed on beta realms soon."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...wonder where that came from.
    Last edited by Omnus; 2010-11-04 at 01:14 AM.

No, this is current. I have Beta version 13241, which is the latest deployed.

There you have it, since I'm having fun linking pictures. Also considering I had to download then patch before logging in, as well as several new bugs showed up (check out Troll males or try riding a Hippogryph), a new patch seems pretty reasonable to me. :P
    Last edited by Neichus; 2010-11-04 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the reply, I was getting really confused and worried there...phew!
    There is no gene for the human spirit. ~GATTACA

Thanks for linking that. So the summary was written poorly. Hopefully the will change the Evangelism talent as well. I never understood why there were two mandatory points there when the first one got you the max benefit for disc. Off to raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phew! Thanks for the confirmation!

that one says 8 yards. I thought it was getting buffed to 15 yards. Anyone have any idea what the range is actually supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    Um, weren't most of those supposed nerfs just for pre-80 to balance low levels, but 80 and up its carry on as normal?
    This "change" wasn't one of those (none of the leveling changes were talent ones, just base spell tweaks). In any case, this thread is pretty pointless as the information has been clarified from, "Atonement now heals for 50% down from 100%" to "Rank 1 Atonement now heals for 50% down fro 100%" (i.e. a tooltip fix). I'm just allergic to whining and the whole change struck me as fishy-sounding so it was the first thing I checked in hopes of staving off the chorus of Discipline Priest woe.