flash heal/binding heal macro

I wonder if there is a macro that allow me to cast flash heal but when i am, for example ,below 80% hp it casts binding heal instead of flash heal.
    Hope you understand what i mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm no expert or anything, but I think that would have to be a smart macro (aka makes a decision for you) which im pretty sure Blizz made impossible.

15+ Year Old Account
    conditional macro's are impossible.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

As said above there are no situational macros. Having said that I made a flash/binding heal macro that works as a flash heal normally until you hold alt it becomes binding heal( alt is the button that targets you). When I get home I'll post this macro.

This is by far my favorite macro ever. It's so useful.

Edit: 4.0 ate my addons. Will look for it. It was on shadowpriest.com but that website is down and i can't get back to it.
    Last edited by deathwatcher23; 2010-10-13 at 10:10 PM.

Can't do it dude. But you could make a macro where you have the option to cast both with the same key using a modifier i.e. push 3 to flash heal and push shift+3 to binding heal.
    Cemetary - Holy/Disc Priest | Quiteconfuzd - Arcane/Fire Mage | Torden - Feral Druid

teach me how to make a macro like that

This is similar to the one I'm running currently:

/cast [mod:alt, @mouseover, help, nodead][mod:alt, help] Binding Heal; [nomod:alt, @mouseover, help, nodead][nomod:alt, help][mod:alt, @player][@player] Flash Heal

Target Priorities are Mouseover first, my target second, me third, so it looks something like this:

If I'm holding Alt, and the intended target's a friendly, it will cast Binding Heal.
    If I'm holding Alt and the intended target is not a friendly, it will cast Flash Heal on myself.
    If I'm not holding Alt at all, it'll cast Flash Heal on the friendly target.

I hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-10-14 at 12:53 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

So Kelesti you do not have auto self cast on? Wouldn't the second portion be redundant? Or is that not actually in the macro?

Here's the one I was using. Simple, effective. Found it in an old post I posted on on shadowpriest.com
    /cast [mod:alt] Binding Heal; Flash Heal

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    So Kelesti you do not have auto self cast on? Wouldn't the second portion be redundant? Or is that not actually in the macro?
    It may very well be redundant. When I wrote out all of my old ones like that originally, I had problems with auto-self-cast when using macros, so I added that in there, and keep it in just to make sure I know it will always work for me.

i stumbled on this macro while looking for something similar. i am trying to make a macro that i can use with healbot that simply knows to cast FoL if im targeting me or BH if im targeting someone else. can it be made?

Quote Originally Posted by batman13cr View Post
    i stumbled on this macro while looking for something similar. i am trying to make a macro that i can use with healbot that simply knows to cast FoL if im targeting me or BH if im targeting someone else. can it be made?
    I'll forgive you for the necro, but unfortunately it cannot.

why wld you want something like tht? all you have to do is eyeball your own hp for a split second and you knw to use binding heal or flash heal

anw, if wht you were looking for is possible, thn thr wld be addons/stuff tht will make healing a one button job.
    Last edited by Lirynd; 2011-10-04 at 01:51 PM. Reason: wrg spell xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lirynd View Post
    why wld you want something like tht? all you have to do is eyeball your own hp for a split second and you knw to use binding heal or flash of light

anw, if wht you were looking for is possible, thn thr wld be addons/stuff tht will make healing a one button job.
    Can you repeat please ? my english is not that good ~

OT: Can´t make that kind of macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    Can you repeat please ? my english is not that good ~

OT: Can´t make that kind of macro.
    i meant tht checking your hp before you choose to use binding heal or flash heal is a simple job.

also, if a smart macro does exist, thn there definitely will be ppl coding stuff to make healing a one button job. i.e., ppl will thn be able to code in a way tht checks for the party's hp (if tank's hp <50%: flash of light, if everyone's hp <50% prayer of healing, etc). wow wldn't be fun if this were to happen, so blizzard has made it impossible

p.s. binding heal is more mana efficient than flash heal. you shld use binding heal if you have low health and is already considering using flash heal.