Stormstrike & Lava Lash glyph

Love the new stormstrike glyph i mean Stormstrike now increases the Nature damage bonus of Stormstrike by an additional 10%, up from 8%.

and is lava lash 40%+ is going to be passive with the new glyph? if its well

Stormstrike does not increase nature damage, but nature crit strike. The glyph is typo'd, and from what I read on EJ yesterday is confirmed to increase crit.

Due to this, it's crap. You want Windfury/Lava lash/Ghost Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Stormstrike does not increase nature damage, but nature crit strike. The glyph is typo'd, and from what I read on EJ yesterday is confirmed to increase crit.

Due to this, it's crap. You want Windfury/Lava lash/Ghost Wolves.
    What about the flame shock glyph? longer dot = more earth shocks, is windfury glyph still superior?

I was testing out all 3 glyphs yesterday (5 minute tests) and there didn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between the 3, so some second opinions/testings/what have you would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by BMBLB View Post
    What about the flame shock glyph? longer dot = more earth shocks, is windfury glyph still superior?

I was testing out all 3 glyphs yesterday (5 minute tests) and there didn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between the 3, so some second opinions/testings/what have you would be appreciated
    From what I read on EJ, the highest simming glyphs were the three I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfing shaman View Post
    Love the new stormstrike glyph i mean Stormstrike now increases the Nature damage bonus of Stormstrike by an additional 10%, up from 8%.
    too bad its a typo
    it actually gives u +10% extra crit on nature spells on your stormstrike effect :S

15+ Year Old Account
    well it depends you can take glyped stormstrike and reforge some of your crit into something more valuable to but thats only my idea some siming would be nice

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    From what I read on EJ, the highest simming glyphs were the three I mentioned.
    Unless I'm reading what people have been posting wrong, in 4.0 SS glyph > WF glyph, because of us reforging a lot of crit rating into mastery.
    Last edited by 2box; 2010-10-14 at 06:23 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Top 3 Glyphs for Enhance are SS, LL, and FS.

SS gives 10% crit, so from 25% crit to 35% crit. This is pretty good and will effect earth shock, LB, CL, and LS orbs.
    LL gives 20% more dmg to your biggest attack.
    FS gives nice AP boost to your strongest dps cooldown.

WF is not that great because WF has an icd anyways, usually procs outside of it, and isn't emphasized as much currently in overall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by BMBLB View Post

The problem with the flame shock glyph is it puts flame shock out of sync with the normal shock rotation as it is atm its just FS,ES,ES