Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wonder when the buff will hit, and how will they buff us

Personally I have mixed feelings about this.

Yes I'm happy that my class is now going to be brought more in line with some others. However, missing a few core abilities and such...there was a plan for the dps warrior at 85. I just don't want to be bandaided now to feel OP, only to be nerfed to hell and back at 85 to compensate...and then spend the first half of cata in the crapper because of it.

If that's the way its going to be...I'll take my beatings now.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

yeah some of us are inprogression raiding guilds trying to get hlk and hrs 25s

here is the issue, when they took arp out that is what the issue is because the armor of the biss is absorbing the damage, where when you arp capped would be aborbed.

Struggled to understand your last post jarbulldog.

I don't think they'll buff us to a state where we are considered to be OP again Battousai; if anything we'll probably fall short of other classes on the meter still, but hopefully be more competitive in the DPS stakes.

I agree with you though; if it's a choice between taking the beating now or at 85, I'd much prefer it now.

hard times will come and pass we shall be at the top again soon

they said on the frount page they are buffing us

And everyone with the capacity to not rage about being nerfed and instead discuss it in a calm manner should have seen this coming a mile away.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I love Ghostcrawler.

A rogue friend of mine in very similar gear has been getting 10k+ dps while I've been barely scraping 6k. Sure you can spam execute and get around 8k DPS, but you'll never be able to spam it in any real fights,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    I love Ghostcrawler.

A rogue friend of mine in very similar gear has been getting 10k+ dps while I've been barely scraping 6k. Sure you can spam execute and get around 8k DPS, but you'll never be able to spam it in any real fights,
    BLOOD PRINCES!!! if....you ....hit the wrong target >_>

AMIDOINITRITE GAIS?

Buff better be soon or I'm done until at least Cata hits.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Ya, like most people have said, they buff better be soon and I don't care if they have to Nerf us at 85. Right now we are absolute garbage...It's getting so bad that pugs won't even bring dps warriors, why would they?

Ya, like most people have said, they buff better be soon and I don't care if they have to Nerf us at 85. Right now we are absolute garbage...It's getting so bad that pugs won't even bring dps warriors, why would they?
    Are you serious? You don't care if they nerf us at 85, if it means being buffed again for 6 weeks?!

I can't believe that. Every single person who is complaining about being nerfed now will complain DOUBLE if it happens again at 85. I agree that it's tough being nerfed now and having to deal with it for 6 weeks, and getting a slight correction to the class will be great, but I'd hate to think that the price we pay for being 'fixed' now is a nerf again at 85; that would be so much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Strigoii View Post
    Are you serious? You don't care if they nerf us at 85, if it means being buffed again for 6 weeks?!

I can't believe that. Every single person who is complaining about being nerfed now will complain DOUBLE if it happens again at 85. I agree that it's tough being nerfed now and having to deal with it for 6 weeks, and getting a slight correction to the class will be great, but I'd hate to think that the price we pay for being 'fixed' now is a nerf again at 85; that would be so much worse.
    To put this argument to rest we are currently garbage on beta@85 as well, albeit in shitty dungon/heroic gear, anything magical in the same crappy dungon gear is superior (and this is with rage normalisation supposedly making us not as bad when we first hit the level cap) And yes this is from personal experence.

oh no..blizz let me feel to quit wow

I think you missed the point of my argument. I'm not arguing that we're great at 85, I'm arguing that it would be stupid to want a buff now in return for a nerf at 85. I just can't believe anyone would be happy with that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudwolfe View Post
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...87856197&sid=1

1) We think Fury, Arms, Feral cat and Retribution dps is too low and we will be buffing them.

Ghostcrawler
    Lead Systems Designer
    So Warriors, how would YOU like to see them buff us now? What would you change in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by Strigoii View Post
    I think you missed the point of my argument. I'm not arguing that we're great at 85, I'm arguing that it would be stupid to want a buff now in return for a nerf at 85. I just can't believe anyone would be happy with that scenario.
    It would not be stupid I think every class should always be competitive and when something is not working it can be easily remedied via mini patches implemented weekly.

You clearly don't understand what I was saying originally; I'm not arguing for Warriors to remained nerfed, I'm saying that there is no point being buffed again now if they are just going to take it away again when Cata drops.

I'm arguing for consistency, as opposed to quick fixes that only temporarily solve the problem.

Yes, if buffing us now means nerfing us 6 weeks, I'm all for it because right now it miserable to play my warrior. and it's not "wth, he is doing 500 more dps then me now QQ" It's more like "wow, I am not even getting invited into a raid because warrior dps is so broken" I mean really? if you setting up an ICC right now would you bring a fury warrior? hell no.

Guys, I've been unfaithful....
    back like a few months, I remember them talking about how warriors do better in higher tiers and they wanna fix that. Reading that, I knew they would fuck up our class so I made a boomkin....please understand that though I love Warriors to no end, Blizzard for some reason just hates us and :'(

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tizom View Post
    Yes, if buffing us now means nerfing us 6 weeks, I'm all for it because right now it miserable to play my warrior. and it's not "wth, he is doing 500 more dps then me now QQ" It's more like "wow, I am not even getting invited into a raid because warrior dps is so broken" I mean really? if you setting up an ICC right now would you bring a fury warrior? hell no.
    I've seen other people say this and then I've seen other people say "what do you expect, stop QQ'ing it be fixed later" which to me means why even pay in the mean time? if my class isn't going to be fixed until months later, then I want my money back