Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mage T11 is amazing. Sadly, my shaman T11 is pretty darn dull and boring.

I'm glad to see that they did decide to address the issue out there with DPS rather than putting this off until Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Just me who thinks Priest set looks like a mage set?^^

So...priest run around with fountains of holy water?...k..

Except for the skull part of the helm, mage set looks bad. random horns on shoulders, a bit of glow, looks like a blue set if u were to remove that glow.

So far, only druid set looks ok (shoulders are awesome), I dread what will see on pala n dk...
    That's like saying that other than the spiciness, peppers taste just like apples. The skull part MAKES the mage set, it needs nothing else, as the skull face would only distract from it. I'll be honest, I didn't even notice it had shoulders I was so caught up in the badassery of the Skeletor look.

...sigh, just have to take a deep breath, and tell myself that there is no accounting for taste. There, I feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    First of all, that's pretty sad that you choose which classes you play based on tier gear. If you're that vain, why not just play in RP gear, and to hell with stats?

Secondly, I see NO similarity between mage T11 and lock T7 helms. Seriously, are you blind? Tusken raider looks like Skeletor in what way?
    well i dont kno where he got t7 from, but t11 mage helm is definately a reskinned wrathful lock helm

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the world....what happened to the helms D: Dks look abit odd but ill reserve judgement until i see how the rest of it looks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    That's like saying that other than the spiciness, peppers taste just like apples. The skull part MAKES the mage set, it needs nothing else, as the skull face would only distract from it. I'll be honest, I didn't even notice it had shoulders I was so caught up in the badassery of the Skeletor look.

...sigh, just have to take a deep breath, and tell myself that there is no accounting for taste. There, I feel better.
    You need to take a look at Warlock T5, Warrior T3, Paladin T2 etc and realize that some of us out there, don't want just 1 set piece to look good while the rest look crap.

If u look past the skull, the rest is a badly designed shaman set..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2010-10-14 at 02:58 AM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok , because of the fa ching QQ about mage is op now they will nerf it you poor melee, but im happy with the best set even in the history of WOW for my MAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Stratorogue View Post
    Clearly rogue damage is fine for blizzard. >.>
    BUFF Rogues Blizzard

WOW mage and priest tiers amazing, wish my shaman got that love, i feel like its a sick joke to turn us into giant totems with spikes on our shoulders. I pray there is a missing effect on that armor

so why does it say nothing about buffing rogues again ?

Sub par dps when dps is the ONLY thing they can bring.. Good way to set rogues on the outside of the instance looking through the windows when the rest of the ppl all over eat their turkeys inside in the warmth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valorsham View Post
    WOW mage and priest tiers amazing, wish my shaman got that love, i feel like its a sick joke to turn us into giant totems with spikes on our shoulders. I pray there is a missing effect on that armor
    Shaman looks like a poor cousin of Hunter T7..

Mage armor is on fire with horns, Priest has fountains, you realize that the armor is supposed to be of cloth? Wouldn't Mage burn himself to death?^^ But I'd welcome the wet T-Shirt look on my priest though.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2010-10-14 at 03:08 AM.

Blizzard has regained its artistic touch on tier. Although I can't help but feel their best talent was already working on this stuff while the Wrath stuff was phoned in.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Tier 11 Models - Mage, Priest, Shaman
    Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

"Play" button sound in the Launcher
    I jumped out of my chair yesterday when I hit the Play button to check on something in the game. This isn't an intended heart-rate check and we're looking to get it fixed in an upcoming patch. (Source)
    There´s a fix for this in Windows 7 atleast (maybe Vista too, haven´t run it so not sure how it works)
    Start the Launcher and await the lovely sound, then open up Windows Volume Mixer, click the volume icon in
    your systemtray and choose "Open Volume Mixer" ( or Windowsbutton + R, sndvol.exe).
    should see a Blizzard Launcher in there, or scroll to it if needed, drag the bar down, done! No sound for
    the launcher, but you still get sound ingame.

Or... i just tried the launcher and there was a small update, and i cant hear the plong anymore so.. i guess they fixed it in the little patch

wow i bet this month has been so stressful so far for blizzard....

i want someone to bake them a cake

This is BS I have 5 chars that just needed to get the hollowed event for the "What a strange trip it's been" and now all that work is flushed????? They need to fix it otherwise what was and what is the point of doing those achievements? A new skin? GMAFB!?!?!??!

Nvm the sound was still there, had to click "Play"..doh!
    well atleast if you got Windows 7, you can get rid of it. look a post or two up.

edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Thistlefur View Post
    This is BS I have 5 chars that just needed to get the hollowed event for the "What a strange trip it's been" and now all that work is flushed????? They need to fix it otherwise what was and what is the point of doing those achievements? A new skin? GMAFB!?!?!??!
    Oh yeah... that is utter crap! i´ve done the achievement, but can imagine how many it will piss off now with that stunt.
    Imo that achievement should bloody well still reward the mount!
    My better part is just 2 achievements short on that mount, spread on 2 world events... she will not be happy.
    Last edited by Evilution; 2010-10-14 at 03:16 AM.

Shamans usually have the best shoulders or are at the top of the list, but I'm really not fond of this tier. Why the crazy spikes? Doesn't feel like a shaman tier, but more like a warrior or hunter. JMO. Oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    I must find a way to raid with my mage. That tier set is the best I have ever, ever seen. Amazing. They all look really sweet and I can't wait to see people walking around in T11 with all their glowy effects!

The changes are good. I heard that fire mages were doing exceptionally well, although with my craptastic gear I haven't noticed much of a difference. It's just good that they are addressing these issues. Part of the reason fire mages are doing such high dps is probably because of the temporary prime/major glyph fix after they stuffed our primes up. We can essentially have four or five prime glyphs at once. >.<

Crossing fingers for character spec reflecting on tier set coloring. Like red mage t11 = fire talents, purple = arcane talents, blueish = frost talents and so on for the other classes. Came to think of this because hybrid builds doesn't exist anymore and character panel ingame refers to one as "Level [insert level] [insert spec] [insert class]".
    Also, the "Play" button sound in the Launcher made me drop my mug so it bwoke

Quote Originally Posted by Screamer View Post
    Crossing fingers for character spec reflecting on tier set coloring. Like red mage t11 = fire talents, purple = arcane talents, blueish = frost talents and so on for the other classes. Came to think of this because hybrid builds doesn't exist anymore and character panel ingame refers to one as "Level [insert level] [insert spec] [insert class]".
    Also, the "Play" button sound in the Launcher made me drop my mug so it bwoke
    that would be cool but i dont think so i think the colors will the difference in normal tier 11 gear and heroic tier 11 gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

is it just me or does the mage gear look way more like lock gear?