Thread: Invisibility...

Invisibility...

Is it just me or did they change invis?
    Instead of being completely in the dark I can see everything, every mob, etc. while invis'd and target them and que up a spell
    Pretty freaking awesome, but I hadn't heard of them changing it.
    Or was it changed a while ago and I have just always clicked and unclicked it so fast for a threat dump that I missed it?

Deleted
    no it was changed for 4.0.1... its all good

Yeah it's new with 4.0. I know it works for mobs and bosses but im not sure about pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Yeah it's new with 4.0. I know it works for mobs and bosses but im not sure about pvp.
    Works in pvp as well, tried it out yesterday.

Deleted
    Nice one, did not noticed yet. (we do Professor P on HC, no need for Invissable then)

Btw, I noticed that Blink sucks since patch. Especially while in Bossfights. I think of the 40 times I blinked it worked only 5 times proper. All the other times the CD is ticked, but I still stand on the same spot

Careful when using invis on a boss fight though. I did it on LDW on tuesday and it caused her to not be tapped to me and I didn't get credit for killing her. It only happened once so IDK if I was just unlucky and got a glitch or if the game is plotting against me. I do know that I will not be happy if I don't get my H LK title cause I invis'd in p1.