Thread: Feral DOT timer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Madsen View Post
    Badkitty should be updated in the coming days
    The only problem is that its CPU usage is out of control. Hopefully v2 will be a lot more efficient.

Yep, DroodFocus got an update. Guess he came back early to fix it. It is the best druid addon there is. NeedToKnow is ok but both currently have problems with the Shred glyph.

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

10+ Year Old Account
    What he said, although I'm currently using this beta release. Highly customisable, although not very user friendly (you have to manually edit the config.lua file if you want to change something). Here's my UI right now, as an example of how Event Horizon can be used. The energy bar and CP counter above EH is DroodFocus.

Quote Originally Posted by getefix View Post
    Thanks for the Mangle tips.

The problem with Berserk is that the proc from your weapon has the same name as the talent.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=59620
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=50334
    Whenever the proc goes off, the Berserk timer starts counting down
    Does NeedtoKnow support using spell ID's instead of names?
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru View Post
    Does NeedtoKnow support using spell ID's instead of names?
    It does, thx for the tip
    50334 is Berserk if anyone's wondering

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    I myself use to use FeralByNight (just the cat dot bar) and it isnt updating till december need to find a new one and fast!
    nope, FeralbyNight is now working for 4.0.1 on Curse, thanks to someone who stepped in to update it.

For the record I use Dotimer, but I'd imagine ButtonTimers works well too.

Does DroodFocus replace the mangle icon with a Trauma if there's a warrior in my group doing it? Can I setup another icon at the side of my mangle/SR/rake/rip/fff that shows the CD of tiger's fury? I don't only want it to show me when TF is ready, I need to see the CD on it all the time as an icon, not in the cooldown-list. Can anyone help me with this?

EDIT: Managed to get TF to an icon but now I have a new problem. Since my TF button shows duration left on the buff on top and the cooldown left on the skill on the bottom, when the duration reaches 3 seconds it starts counting down with decimals like 2.9, 2.8 etc but the cooldown also starts doing that at the same time. It's quite annoying to have the cooldown with decimals when it's still 27 second left of it. Anyone who can help?
    Last edited by Zheryn; 2010-10-19 at 05:32 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using Classtimer for now, but would like to find something else. Looking forward to the guy fixing Feral By Night.

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 12:42 AM ----------

Ok, just downloaded Needtoknow, got it all setup and I really like it.

Have it tracking FFF, Lacerate, Demo roar for my debuffs and Enrage, SI, Berserk for my buffs.

Thanks for the heads up.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I second Droodfocus