Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Err, Why would you use Exo after using TV? Wouldn't you want to wait for Crusader strike to come back up?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I really hate the ideas about DP dropping the RNG and make it 100% on Judgement.
    That would make it very boring..
    1) It wouldn't make it boring as we already have wayyyyyy to many skills to look at (I don't even want to think about also having to use that shitty inquisition) : Cooldowns on 3-4 abilities + Holy Power Bar + 2 min cooldowns (you need to both monitor the duration and the cd to make the best use of them yay)
    2) DP contributes to a lot of wasted HP procs, because if it procs when you're already at 2HP you just can't react fast enough to use a TV instead of a CS making it 100% on certain abilities would remove this random loss of HP (and the chance to loose hp like that is rather big....)

HoPo generation alrdy has a small delay for not wasting 4th HoPo after some procc. had a lot of situations using TV and "gaining" 2 HoPo afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    Ex #56 world ret.
    How does one get to be "#56" world ret, some kind of ranking site i'm not aware of, or did you give yourself that title after getting a #56 parse on a certain fight ;p

R.I.P. AhK. It was good when it lasted.
    I hear ya.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

well... after the last patch skill update i have been testing with the new 150% CS and it seems yes idd that the DPS have been much better than last time with a +2k!

so as i see it atm it was 6k now its 8k i say its really good considering that sometimes u may screw your rotation and might do double Excorsim but still... the DPS will be quite good in the end...

and btw that macro with /cast excorsim and /stopcast doesn't work as it will cast Excorsim yet again and u still need to cancel it... disappointment.

didn't anyone think about Hand of Light?
    with 0 mastery it's a 8% chance to proc, it wouldn't be strange to proc it during the GCD of your 3th CS and the proc will be consumed before the HP, so you used your TV but your 3 HP are still there.

happened many times to me, checked many times the damage from TV on MSBT and my HP still there

atm I'm using this macro to avoid casting exo.

#showtooltip
    /cast exorcism
    /stopcasting

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    atm I'm using this macro to avoid casting exo.

#showtooltip
    /cast exorcism
    /stopcasting
    thats wierd... its not working for me at least....

15+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P. AhK. It was good when it lasted.

Ex #56 world ret.
    AHK works fine still just need to know how to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?