!Runestrike Macro

#showtooltip
    /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    /cast Heart Strike(Rank 6)
    /cast !Rune Strike

Anyone have any bright ideas to make it work again? have tried a few combinations but cant seem to get it working
    "you just have to accept that most people are mentally handicapped, and most of the words in our vocabulary will probably be used entirely incorrectly within the next few years."

It won't work no matter what you do. Rune strike is on the GCD now.

Deleted
    Rune Strike is no longer a "on next attack" strike. It's now a instant normal attack.

drop death coil from bars

put rune strike

end. and works wonders.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Yeah i wasnt reffering to fixing that exact macro, just something similar. perhaps a castrandom macro between deathcoil and rune strike would work...

Where just writing a post to check if anyone had looked into this stuff, as i havent had to much time to play since the patch launched.
    "you just have to accept that most people are mentally handicapped, and most of the words in our vocabulary will probably be used entirely incorrectly within the next few years."

Deleted
    Why a castrandom macro? You want to cast the optimal spell...

You don't need Deathcoil as a tank anymore, use Rune Strike as your Runic dump. All DPS should just remove Rune Strike from their bars.
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!