Glyph of Bladestorm not worth it?

Hey everyone recently i've specced arms and i noticed the bladestorm wasn't doing a lot of damage as it used to. I'm not sure if it got nerfed or not but still i think one of the fury glyphs;glyph of slam, is much better than bladestorm considering the glyph gives 5% extra crit to it in which is the arms rage burner, opposed to 15 seconds less of a cooldown on an ability that won't do as much damage as it used to. Anyone agree?

If you're doing any questing/5-mans/raids then Glyph of Bladestorm is worth it for trash. Do not forgot that you can change glyphs for a boss fight now. It's nice being able to change on demand.

I think its too early to tell if Glyph of Slam will be better. For me the DPS loss of single target Bladestorm is not noticeable. So I will be keeping it.

One glyph I do find very useful is Glyph of Heroic Throw. As DPS and as a Tank for refreshing sunders or for a boss pull.

When i first saw the glyphs i was like "oh we have 4 prime glyphs, looks like i need to chose the third one carefully". Then i got into beta and noticed:

- Slam sucks, HS is the better dump and we only use Slam during deadly calm
    - Bladestorm sucks, its now aoe-only.

So decide between minimum single target and minimum aoe dps increase.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

considering boss fights are a lot more important than trash, slam would be more useful correct?

Quote Originally Posted by heatersgonnaheat View Post
    considering boss fights are a lot more important than trash, slam would be more useful correct?
    It's hard to tell because we get Colossal Smash at 81 and Inner Rage at level 83. They will change everything we know now. I'd say for level 80 its still best to use Bladestorm. But its minimal like Astray said. But yes, slam is just about worthless outside of Deadly Calm and other endless rage scenarios.

bladestorm sucks now because whirlwind became an aoe attack and bladestorm is several WW back to back.

on the training dummies i was able to keep my dps at the same lvl with out using bladestorm in any rotation as using it. Yes bladestorm is quick and a few seconds of mindless play but it doesn't seem to be a damage boost.

as arms with high enough crit slam might be superior due to impale bonus

I seem to remember GC saying a while back that Bladestorm would not be affected by the WW damage change.

.......god, I'd have set money by it...but there it was when I tested it last night. Bladesotrm is terrible damage on one target.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

They want players to actually think about using abilities and not just use your AoE abilities during single-target fights, because if they do competative damage single-target then when you have adds it means you are getting loads of extra free damage for no reason. So they probably did change it, like Divine Storm.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    I seem to remember GC saying a while back that Bladestorm would not be affected by the WW damage change.

.......god, I'd have set money by it...but there it was when I tested it last night. Bladesotrm is terrible damage on one target.
    i remember that as well... this sucks..