Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Shaman tier 11 look.

i dont know about you, but i think blizzard could do better job with the shaman tier 11.
    cataclysm supose to be the war of the elements and the shaman is like the only elemental handler in this game..
    yet its gear looks like diarrhea..when compare to other classes tier look.. even the mage seems more "elementalish" that the shaman.

if u disagree with me.. sorry about this thread.. im just pissed about this..

soz about bad gramma. im not english
    Last edited by mmoc6f1b4f1a1e; 2010-10-14 at 12:57 PM.

Its called Raging elements for a reason

Deleted
    i like the armour, but i do sortof agree with the elementl thing. i suppose a lot of our old armour has already gone there, at least this is something a bit different.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boring design as always

Deleted
    I like the looks but also agree on the elements part.

I cant help but think about Hunter T5 shooting lighting or the t6 mage helmet looking like a lighting rod. Not that I want that but there are elements every where but on the shamans gear. Druids get lighting on t11 and falling feathers. Havent checked for animations yet but I hope there are some. I loved t7

In comparison to the ridiculousness of the elaborate t11 sets some other classes have gotten, I'm quite happy our first tier set is keeping things simple. Could they have added more crap? Of course. But that doesn't mean they should

Only thing I dislike about T11 is the helmet, but that's easily remedied.

Quote Originally Posted by speehs View Post
    Actually I like that most abuot it, esp the way the top/back looks.

Granted, I think it looks best on Undead, lol.

One thing to keep in mind is there is a spell effect on the face area/chins o it'slike a blue glow, but doesn't seem to be showing up in any of the pics/wowhead.
    [110][110][110][110][110][110][100][90][90][85][59][70]

Quote Originally Posted by speehs View Post
    this. i like the sets, and also the different colourings. one for nature and rock, one for fire and rock, one for lightning and rock.

just look at the priest one, and say ours looks bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I just checked out the look of t11 on a draenei and dwarf male and they both look cool, so im fine with it.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I don't mind the looks, tho it could look a bit more shamanish.

What I don't understand is that why the hell do we have to get a kilt every single time since t5?
    I doupt it wouldn't be too difficult to have an option to choose kilt or pants

Deleted
    I think it looks awful and plain,and as usual the 'fire' effect probably won't match its corresponding tier colors. Yay for icky green flames on blue lightningy textures. Every tier set has some special theme going on and some flashy particle effects or simular flashiness. And we get..runestones hanging on a chain and green fire. It looks like a failed druid set to me. I can't even think up anything it was meant to resemble or picture. A totempole maybe? Too brown,too plain.

I dont hate it but i do think ALL of the t11 atm are on of the worst designs blizz have done. I luv shaman t10&t8 out of my 4 years of wow!
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

It's actually starting to grow on me. I'm beginning to like its simplicity and subtle details. That in itself seems shamanistic to me.

Also, real melee fight in kilts. I approve of blizz's constant use of kilts. Makes shamans that much more badass.

Deleted
    I agree with Papalenin. at first it felt wrong but it started growing on me. I decided that I likek it once I saw it in 3D.

Btw, death to the kilts! Long live the leggings!

I found out why it bothers me, there's actually a really cool set underneath, but someone has rolled it in mud and let it dry. :<
    "It's a hard climb up
    and an easy fall back down
    WF is sex leg" - Shockrates on Enhancement PvP
    <3

Kilts give enh an epic feel to be honest i enjoy it.

: /
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

So does it have an animation tht is missing or something? The fishing lure on the spike reminds me of the dragon queen in dragon form( can't spell her name sorry) she has a thing hanging from her chin. 7

Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I don't mind the looks, tho it could look a bit more shamanish.

What I don't understand is that why the hell do we have to get a kilt every single time since t5?
    I doupt it wouldn't be too difficult to have an option to choose kilt or pants
    Cause Shaman are mostly a spell caster class. Even Enhance uses a tons of spells, and with that new mastery spells are likely to become the dominant source of damage.
    Last edited by nazrakin; 2010-10-14 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Boring design as always
    ...Shall I remind of you of t6?
    That's what I thought.

OT: Although this isn't their best work, it still looks decent, The head looks horrible (imo) and the shoulders could be lifted more.. ( or is that just because it's on a human?) They look like they're sagging.. like they're cloth shoulders.