Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We got such a nice t10, guess they wanted to make us pay this teir.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that it looked terrible compared to the other tier models. It reminded me a lot of the wrath of the lich king tier 9 model, for I despised. Every other tier except 9 looked amazing. Go back to the drawing board Blizzard for I am not impressed. Also to you idiots who if are going to reply to this, my opinion get over it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the shaman T11 looks fantastic. It might be my favorite so far, though I really like the warlock T11 too.

15+ Year Old Account
    it looks nothing like raging elements... so yeah I am disappointed!

I was expecting a clash of air, lightning, frost, and fire is some sort of OMG combo
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

I was pretty disappointed about shaman tier 11 but each expansion we always have an ugly teir I just hope were getting ours out of the way now
    When god gives you lemons you find a new god

No worries, just start pvping.

The pvp set is awesomeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I don't mind the looks, tho it could look a bit more shamanish.

What I don't understand is that why the hell do we have to get a kilt every single time since t5?
    I doupt it wouldn't be too difficult to have an option to choose kilt or pants
    Pants? oh yuck. I know I have a sexy ass in those pants, but I've never liked how constricting to my movement they are. Give me a nice cool breeze blowing under that kilt and I'll whack at my enemies for hours, humming all along quite happily thank you.

I actually like it. The green one has a Druid feel to it, but I like the concept, even if it's not too Shamany.

I think it's amazing. i could agree that it needs more of an elementalist feel, but when you really look at it it does represent the elements the shamans actually use. the helm appears to be wooden, a nod to nature. the shoulder's appear to me almost as stone cracking into magma and generating steam(would need to see actual partical effects to confirm), representing earth, fire, and water. The vortex-like horns on the helm to me represent Air.

Also, the human model doesn't do the set any good. Check out the model viewer on one if these pages. Much better.

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=170693
    http://www.wowhead.com/blog=171071

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that it doesn't seem to have the elemental feel promised in the name. however they seem to be going for a nature like feel for it, which I think is a bit about shamans that is ignored alot. I'm kinda glad they went this way anyway, when I first saw the name, the first words out of my mouth were "great another earth/fire set?"

I'd imagine the blue stuff on the spike pulse. but overall, expected more 4/10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Numara

i like the T11 sets

Deleted
    I really like Shammy T11 more than alot of the other T11 sets. Sure its not as Shamanistic as some of the better sets we've had but it still looks great.

Deleted
    "i think its cool" "i like it"
    are u kiddng me... look at it closely it looks like some hobo glued shit and leafs on top oh him.. and wtf about the helmet its even worst that the warlock one... if tho they are going to put that shit, they should make the helmet cower all face that is freakin ugly mofo.. look at the texture work on dk, mage, priest, warrior, rogue, druid.. and compare it to the shaman.. looks like shaman t11 was done in 15minutes..

my english stinks deal with it.
    Last edited by mmoc6f1b4f1a1e; 2010-10-15 at 01:40 PM.

Oh don't worry bro, your 100% spot on, it's design needs to be changed, that's a fact, but the scary part is will blizzard actually do it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman tier has never really had a major miss outside of Horde tier 9 (/cringe). I personally have always loved all of our tier, again with the exception of tier 9, and I find this tier quite acceptable. Besides, if the past has taught us anything, Blizzard will never fail to give us possibly the coolest final content tier (tier 6/10).

The set looks God Awful it looks like the ToC hunter set with larger shoulders and a terrible looking helm, every other set looks way better and with the new release to the DK set Im really disappointed in how little they put into the shaman set, dks get a crown and cool shoulders! mages will look like ragnaros in a robe! we look like we just got off the short bus. The new set is bad bad bad.

Deleted
    I think that greenish version is probably my favourite set of all time

why is the dk tier 11 bathed in flames, i hear they use fire alot.