SP Dot monitor addon

Until 4.0.1 I was using TellMeWhen addon to monitor CDs and DoT durations. It dont work anymore(not sure if there will be update), so what other addon SPs use for monitoring DoTs?

15+ Year Old Account
    NeedToKnow

takes a little bit to learn it (some trial and error is how i learned) but i love it, can monitor almost any cooldown if the spell has a name, any dot duration, almost anything...its awesome =D
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

PowerAuras

I use it with every class since you can improve the tracking of everything with it (recently Combo Points)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    NeedToKnow

takes a little bit to learn it (some trial and error is how i learned) but i love it, can monitor almost any cooldown if the spell has a name, any dot duration, almost anything...its awesome =D
    this addon is great and very "light"
    just need to name bar with spell u want to track and thats all rest is optional.

ForstXorcist is a nice DoT/Cooldown timer, tracking DoTs and buffs across multiple targets and showing when they will tick.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

DoTimer was the daddy, not only did it show you your DoTs without being told what to watch, mousing over targets would show you DoT durations on that target next to the mouse cursor. Sadly I don't think its kept up to date anymore.

I use ForteXorcist, but wouldn't mind something a lot simpler that could track DoTs on multiple targets.

TMW still works. Just get TellMeWhenCataclysm on wowace!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    TMW still works. Just get TellMeWhenCataclysm on wowace!

Enjoy!
    Thnx a lot, you just made my day

As for other addons other ppl suggested, i just cant get used to bar-like timers, TMW is more intuitive, for me at least.
    thnx again.

Anyway to get TMW to show numbers for the timer instead of or with the clock animation?

whats the link for tellmewhencataclysm on wowace, all i get is overwatch

There's a new version of Facemelter going around, may want to give that a shot.

No, TMW cant show number with clock animation, and i agree it would be usefull to have it along with clock..
    Now, all i would need to have is some addon for warning when target is at/below 25% for SW spam

i can't get tmw to not show procs once the duration of it has finished. Like, an improved soul fire proc will show the timer then the icon will stay there, any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Thnx a lot, you just made my day

As for other addons other ppl suggested, i just cant get used to bar-like timers, TMW is more intuitive, for me at least.
    thnx again.
    As long as your addon shows you dot durations in easy way for you, on multiple targets without focus/targeting/stufflikethat, its cool 8)
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    DoTimer was the daddy, not only did it show you your DoTs without being told what to watch, mousing over targets would show you DoT durations on that target next to the mouse cursor. Sadly I don't think its kept up to date anymore.

I use ForteXorcist, but wouldn't mind something a lot simpler that could track DoTs on multiple targets.
    DoTimer is still alive, and it's already updated for 4.0.1. I use it and it works fine for me. Although I must say it's hell to configure.
    When I updated it for 3.3.5, somehow my settings were reset and I had no idea how to recreate my pre-3.3.5 settings. But, other than that, it's a solid add-on.

Also, I think there was some time after TBC 3.0.1 when DoTimer was broken, so it could create the conviction about it being dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Power Auras Classic, that is all you need. :3

I liked Quartz, plus the casting bar compensates for latency

TellMeWhenCataclysm is on wowinterface, not wowace.

Deleted
    Auracle ftw