Deleted

EnhSim for Elementals (and ShockAndAwe)

Since we are now supporting EnhSim for Elemental Shaman, I thought I might need to look at things that would be useful for Elemental Shamans in ShockAndAwe.

Can someone post a simple list of things like what needs to be watched for, what procs need to be highlighted etc. As well as an Elemental priority list.

PLEASE NOTE, I'm not promising to add this in the next few days, I just want to understand the size of the task required.

Abilities (off the top of my head)
    Elemental Mastery. Normal on-use damage/haste buff but gets the cooldown reduced by a few seconds every time LB/CL hits. 1/2/3 seconds from Feedback talent.
    Fulmination. Triggered by Earth Shock, deals damage equal to Lightning Shield charges (X-3) while consuming them.
    Lava Surge. 10/20% chance to reset Lava Burst cooldown on each Flame Shock tick.
    Unleash Elements (Flametongue) needs controls for using it before any fire spell or just Lava Burst (will need additional casting logic around this, but it's a bit complicated for a simple list)
    Rolling Thunder. Chance to restore mana on LB hit.

85 Priority List.
    Flame Shock
    Unleash Elements dependant on cooldowns & cast logic
    Lava Burst
    Earth Shock (dependant on cooldowns, LS charges)
    Lightning Bolt

I'm assuming you're just going with 85 support (as 80 will require T10 bonuses).

15+ Year Old Account
    Rolling thunder is more than that. It builds lightning shield charges, up to 9. and with Fulmination you can bust them all with a earth shock.

oh wow your blog is amazing. Ty for that.
    Last edited by cyan421; 2010-10-18 at 04:09 AM.