Elemental Shaman Priority/Rotation

For all elemental shamans that are kind of skeptical about the priority rotation and are having trouble with their dps i made this video on youtube , just go to youtube . com /watch?v=byBOALECMrQ . Please comment and subscribe , any questions about the addons or w/e just leave a comment and i will answer .

This is what i do

FS>LvB>Chain/LB filter>LvB>Chain/LB filter>Fulmination>LvB>Chain/LB filter>FS rinse and repeat

get FS glyph it helps a lot also Fulmination is around 8-9 stacks after youre second filter of chain and LB so pretty much wanna Fulmination right before youre 3rd LvB.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    This is what i do

FS>LvB>Chain/LB filter>LvB>Chain/LB filter>Fulmination>LvB>Chain/LB filter>FS rinse and repeat

get FS glyph it helps a lot also Fulmination is around 8-9 stacks after youre second filter of chain and LB so pretty much wanna Fulmination right before youre 3rd LvB.
    umm.....

You don't need FS glyph, t10 bonus takes care of that.

Rotation basically is.

Keep searing/Fire ele down
    Keep FS up
    LvB on CD
    ES at 9 stacks (6+ if you are moving and using it as a filler)and FS has more than 6 seconds.
    LB otherwise

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampache View Post
    umm.....

You don't need FS glyph, t10 bonus takes care of that.
    I would suggest going with the FS Glyph, even with T10. I spent 10 minutes on the training dummy and after the initial cast I didn't have to fresh FS once. It never fell off prior to the next Lvb.

Quote Originally Posted by zdude View Post
    I would suggest going with the FS Glyph, even with T10. I spent 10 minutes on the training dummy and after the initial cast I didn't have to fresh FS once. It never fell off prior to the next Lvb.
    you can do that without the glyph though if you have 4 piece t10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterkrazzy View Post
    you can do that without the glyph though if you have 4 piece t10
    This. I've never had to refresh FS on a single target and I don't use the glyph.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is zero reason to use the glyph. Flame Shock no longer scales on haste and because of Lava Surge it's possible to have a 100% up-time on FS. You also don't need the T10 4 set to give FS a 100% up-time.

I personally spent 9 minute straight on a heroic dummy last night and got my FS duration to over 90 seconds.

Use Glyph of Flametongue or Fire Elemental, imo.

Now as far the rotation goes, I keep it standard. How it was pre 4.0, for the most part. FS > LvB > LB, while prioritizing LvB Resets over everything else, and prioritizing Fulmination over LB.
    Last edited by RemyRawr; 2010-10-14 at 09:17 PM.
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit