Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Latest build has a similar system for prot with those "procs" added.
    Last edited by abijax; 2011-12-12 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    Latest build has a similar system for prot with those "procs" added.
    Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Sorry to ask this question in a Paladin forum, but it would appear they are the class that uses this add-on the most.

Currently I use a modified version of CLCInfo for Rogue's called clcInfo_CombatRogue (it's an alt, Prot Pally is my main). I am trying to figure out how to add an icon to track the stacks of Jaws of Retribution from stage 1 daggers. If someone could point me in the right direction I'm sure I could figure it out. I just don't know where to start.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticktac View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to add an icon to track the stacks of Jaws of Retribution from stage 1 daggers. If someone could point me in the right direction I'm sure I could figure it out. I just don't know where to start.
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Suffering")
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

As a general question, how do you set up clcinfo for both prot and ret? The rotation icons seems to automagically change but is the idea to use a separate grid for each spec and alter the icons accordingly or to code the icons to change based on the current spec? I can't seem to find a way to conditionally show/hide a grid based on the current spec.

I've been using this for ret for a while with the rotation icons and a few cooldowns but I'm not sure how to add new cooldowns to track and change the icon that tracks zealotry to do something else when prot spec is active.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnos42 View Post
    As a general question, how do you set up clcinfo for both prot and ret? The rotation icons seems to automagically change but is the idea to use a separate grid for each spec and alter the icons accordingly or to code the icons to change based on the current spec? I can't seem to find a way to conditionally show/hide a grid based on the current spec.

I've been using this for ret for a while with the rotation icons and a few cooldowns but I'm not sure how to add new cooldowns to track and change the icon that tracks zealotry to do something else when prot spec is active.
    Create two different templates and make the templates talent related. That will cause the templates to switch depending if you are Ret or Prot.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I've created the 2 templates and the icons I have that make rotation suggestions switch from IconRet1() and IconRet2() to IconProt1() and IconProt2() properly. I also have icons set to track avenging wrath, zealotry and divine plea that I would like to have change and I'm not sure how to do that. When I switch specs the rotation icons swap according to the template as desired but the ones for zealotry, divine plea, and wings continue to track the same thing (e.g. the zealotry icon disappears). I'd like to change the zealotry icon to track a defensive cooldown and maybe add some more icons to track other defensive cooldowns (and have those icons disappear when in ret spec). Just not sure if thats done with a conditional statement in the behaviour for the icon or by using a completely different grid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnos42 View Post
    I've created the 2 templates and the icons I have that make rotation suggestions switch from IconRet1() and IconRet2() to IconProt1() and IconProt2() properly. I also have icons set to track avenging wrath, zealotry and divine plea that I would like to have change and I'm not sure how to do that. When I switch specs the rotation icons swap according to the template as desired but the ones for zealotry, divine plea, and wings continue to track the same thing (e.g. the zealotry icon disappears). I'd like to change the zealotry icon to track a defensive cooldown and maybe add some more icons to track other defensive cooldowns (and have those icons disappear when in ret spec). Just not sure if thats done with a conditional statement in the behaviour for the icon or by using a completely different grid.
    If you are using 2 different templates the only way you would see ret tracking icons on prot and vice versa would be if you imported the template. As for the abilities you want to track there are a number of ways you can track them and here are the simple ways.

Tracking Buffs, just change the name of the buff everything else is the same.
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Zealotry", nil, false, true)

Tracking an item like grenades.
    Code:
    return IconItem("60223", nil, "ready")

Icon for a item slot, Gloves, Cloak and Belt for Engineering.
    Code:
    return IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 13))

Spell cooldown same with everything else just change the spell name.
    Code:
    return IconSpell("Avenging Wrath")

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by youzi View Post
    What code are you using for the mana bar?
    Mana bar or Holy Power bar? Either way.

Mana, Rage & Energy

Code:
    local cm = UnitPower("player")
    return true, nil, 0, UnitPowerMax("player"), cm, nil, cm

Holy Power bar
    Code:
    local c = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER)
    for i = 1, c do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 1) end
    for i = c + 1, 3 do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 0) end
    All of these plus other more advanced codes are my code library - clcinfo code library
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-12-27 at 03:41 PM.

I really hate to ask in this thread I feel like an idiot for not being able to figure it out but Im going to ask anyway since Requital is the man.

I stole your code for Apparatus

Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Blessing of the Shaper")
    if not visible then
      visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Titanic Power")
      if not visible then return IconSpell("Titanic Power") end
      return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    end
    Except I wanted it in a bar instead of an icon, so I basically just replaced "IconAura" with "BarAura". Everything seems to work correctly except that the timer at the right edge of the bar does not show. The stacks show, the bar decreases, the icon and name change when activated, but the timer doesnt show. Is there a way to fix that? Im sure I screwed it up by copying Icon code into Bar code.

Thank you for this guide! May the gaming Gods bless you for your efforts.

nvm, was some stupid mistake on my end, free bump :d
    Last edited by Liquidevil; 2012-01-06 at 12:58 AM.
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Ok I want to tings, I'm new to this addon and want 2 fix my two trinkets Eye of Unmaking and Apparatus.

I have not found the things I want anywhere so forgive me if there is a perfect code here somewhere.

For Eye of Unmaking I want to things. It to show the Icon Titanic Strength on 50% fade or black if there is no buff up and to count Titanic Strength when the buff are up (which mine is doing atm).

This is the code I'm using on Eye of unmaking atm.

visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Titanic Strength")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Titanic strength") end

For Apparatus I want it to if there's no buff up, show Apparatus as gray and CD if there is any. When Titanic Power procs, I want it to show the buff, CD and stack. When Titanic Power hits 5stacks I want it to show a gloving Apparatus Icon and how long it's before it's ready. When used it will ofc show the buff.

I'm currently running with this code, witch only shows stacs on Titanic Powers.

local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Blessing of the Shaper")
    if not visible then
    visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Titanic Power")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Titanic Power") end
    end

Deleted

Help Needed

Hi i posted this on interface forums also but i had no luck with it:/
    I am using clcinfo to track buff and debuff durations as long as spell cd's.
    I would like to remove Ingela's rapture from my list of addons since i am using clcinfo for quite some time now.
    As you can imagine i want it to track Internal cooldown for Rapture.
    Tho i can't seem to find the code for it.
    These are the codes i've tried:
    Code:
    return IconICD(63853, 45, 0, 1, 0.3)
    is not correct
    Code:
    return IconICD(47755, 45, 0, 1, 0.3)
    shows the icon for rapture,but no icd on it.
    I tried something like this also in case it would work but it didn't, since that code is for a buff/stacks of a buff on the player.
    Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Rapture")
    if not visible then
      visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Rapture")
      if not visible then return IconSpell("Rapture") end
    end
    I think i have to track it with the event handling function but i don't know how to do it.
    There's no similar code for it so that's why i am writing here.
    Can anyone help me with the code for it?

EDIT:
    abijax replied to my thread on interface forums.Posting it here if anyone wants to use it on his priest also.
    Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    In the behavior tab for the icon:

code editbox:
    Code:
    local rapture = ___e.___storage.rapture
    if GetTime() <= rapture.expire then return true, rapture.tex, rapture.start, 12, 1 end
    events editbox (scroll down for it):
    Code:
    local pguid = UnitGUID("player")
    ___e.___storage.rapture = { start = 0, expire = 12, tex = GetSpellTexture(47755)}
    local function cleu(storage, event, timestamp, combatEvent, hideCaster, sourceGUID, sourceName, sourceFlags, sourceRaidFlags, destGUID, destName, destFlags, destRaidFlags, spellId)
    	if spellId == 47755 and sourceGUID == pguid and combatEvent == "SPELL_ENERGIZE" then
    		local t = GetTime()
    		storage.rapture.start = t
    		storage.rapture.expire = t + 12
    	end	
    end
    AddEventListener(cleu, "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
    Last edited by mmoc800c2071bc; 2012-01-16 at 05:40 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry to bother you, but since CLCret started bugging out my interface, I decided to switch to CLCinfo. Retri pally here.

I'm still getting started, since I have absolutely no idea of what to do, but looking at the priority list you've posted in raidingasretribution.net , I don't think you are including Judgement with Holy power generated.

Think you could post down your rotation with T13 2pc?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I spent a whole mess of hours in LFR's and came up with what I'm using now...
    Could it be wrong? Sure but I don't think so at this point in time.

Normal : inqa inqr cs jhp inqrdp tvdp exoud tvhp exo how hw
    Zeal : inqa inqr cs inqrdp tvdp exoud tvhp exo how hw

Now you may look @ the zeal prio and be like "wtf I don't need to refresh inq, I wouldn't pop zeal if I didn't have 20+ seconds on my inq"
    I left the refreshes there incase something horrible happens or someone fat fingers a cd early (joke) <3
    Anywho refreshing inq while during cd phase is not optimal, so you should have that planned out in your head.
    If seeing inquisition in the zeal priority line really bothers you, it can be slimmed down to : cs tv exoud how exo hw
    Last thing.. Consecrate.. Don't put it into your rotation only to blindly mash it and watch the boss walk away, use it when things are stationary and at your discretion.

Seeing as Req is the foremost authority on all things clcinfo, I'll let him tell if the rotation is wrong or not. If something I said is incorrect I'll remove it.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty much the same system that I follow, I don't want clcinfo telling me when to use cons due to how it works and mana usage. That is also the smoothest rotation I have come up with after hours in lfr on ultraxion, It has the least amount of dead spots and feels the best.

Deleted
    Thanks for that. Btw, really helpful guide requital. Cheers

Question Prot Pally Import Strings (Tankadin primary; Ret secondary)

Does anyone have a good Prot Import?

Just picking back up after some time away and rather than redoing everything when I'm just getting the hang of WoW again, was wondering if anyone had a good set of imports? Primary Prot and Secondary Ret?

I used to have a nice set up for my ret with weak auras as well but it seems that all that is broken since 4.1 or so.

Would really appreciate the help. I don't mind tweaking myself, but hoped someone wouldn't mind lending a hand to get me started.

Thanks.

Deleted
    And regarding Prot spec, I can't seem to activate clcinfo for prot. I created a new template named Prot PVE, with the main talent tree being prot and recognising I'm prot by the talent Ardent Defender.
    I set a rotation that included sotr, AS and so on so on, but the rotation appearing in my screen is still retribution's one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to track the Icd of Bone-Link Fetish (Normal) using the code :

return IconICD(107997, 30, 0, 1, 0.3) but nothing seems to show up

Tried Changing Icd to 25, 27, then finally just left it on 30. Maybe wrong spell id? :x
    Tried 107998 as the spellid also, and no dice

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770