Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So maybe a stupid question, but for return BarAura() how do you keep it visible at all times? It seems like all of the configurations try to hide it when the aura is not active. I'm looking specifically at the clc_rogue addon and various buffs (e.g. slice and dice). I want it to stay up at all times and show 0 when the buff is inactive.

Deleted
    Anyone around here has a preset for Apparatus?
    I'm looking for something with 2 icons. One showing the cooldown of the trinket, and another showing how many stacks we curently have.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Darknessice
    -----------------

local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Blessing of the Shaper")
    if not visible then
    visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Titanic Power")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Titanic Power") end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count

------- this is Requital's code, I take no credit for it.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    Yeah that was stupid from me, I should have checked his forums first.

Thanks anyway, I'll try it as soon as I get home, cheers

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's all good man, hope it's what you wanted.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    Hey guys
    Please forgive me if my request seems a bit dump to you or if i missed something similar in the walls of text in this forums about that matter but can you please help me with something.
    I like this clcinfo addon but i had some serious problems to set it. I managed for the most part by copy-pasting some examples and changing spell names and such. Please tell me what to type in the behavior tab for the icon for feral's Rip debuff. I need to see the icon of "Rip" when i have Rip on the target and i need to see the icon of "Ferocious Bite" when i have Rip on my target but its health is at or below 60%.

Also can you please help me with good enough example for a dump person to understand of how to make animation with a sound when i have a certain buff activating on me (rogue's tott or Omen of Clarity or a trinketbuff or something).
    Last edited by mmoca2551c4a80; 2012-05-02 at 04:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BGkamaz View Post
    Hey guys
    Please forgive me if my request seems a bit dump to you or if i missed something similar in the walls of text in this forums about that matter but can you please help me with something.
    I like this clcinfo addon but i had some serious problems to set it. I managed for the most part by copy-pasting some examples and changing spell names and such. Please tell me what to type in the behavior tab for the icon for feral's Rip debuff. I need to see the icon of "Rip" when i have Rip on the target and i need to see the icon of "Ferocious Bite" when i have Rip on my target but its health is at or below 60%.

Also can you please help me with good enough example for a dump person to understand of how to make animation with a sound when i have a certain buff activating on me (rogue's tott or Omen of Clarity or a trinketbuff or something).
    Ok let me get this right. You need 2 Icons 1 Debuff for Rip when it's currently active on the target. Then you need another icon that shows Ferocious Bite icon when your target has Rip and is 60% or lower or both variables or just one of the two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Ok let me get this right. You need 2 Icons 1 Debuff for Rip when it's currently active on the target. Then you need another icon that shows Ferocious Bite icon when your target has Rip and is 60% or lower or both variables or just one of the two?
    Sorry
    I need 1 icon for my Rip and if my target is below 60% hp my Ferocious Bite is refreshing rip so then i want not to see rip but on the place of Rip i want to see the texture of FB with the rip timer if that is possible.
    Show rip icon with timer and if target below 60% hp then change rip texture to FB texture with time remaining on rip - something like that but i have no idea how to type it in a proper way so the addon works with it

Hey guys
    You should just use power auras, tellmewhen, needtoknow, or a similar addon for feral. Feral rotation is further complicated by dots and combo points not xferring for target switches.

Eg. On domo-type fight where you switch to cats, you should be shredding since they don't last long enough that it's worth it to put up mangle debuff for rake/rip. Plus you can take advantage of these 1-2 combo point adds to refresh savage roar only. Addon won't tell you that.

When you have 8 seconds left on rip and savage roar (with health above Blood in the Water threshold), experience+fight mechanic dictates what you should be doing next. Eg. If you have a target switch coming up, probably should get a new rip up. If you have tiger's fury ready a few seconds later, should refresh savage roar asap and build new CP's to use TF for a stronger Rip. Same idea applies for any other procs/cooldowns to apply a stronger dot.

Plus any 'Ripped'-target involving a switch with health under the Blood in the Water threshold means regardless of how many combo points you have, you should FB to refresh rip before you switch.

Addon won't be able to tell you that, you have to watch your own timers/buffs/procs/dots and make the correct decision. Ret pallies aren't affected as severely by these issues due to HP being target independent and their single dot is automatically applied.
    Last edited by Scubascythe; 2012-05-03 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubascythe View Post
    You should just use power auras, tellmewhen, needtoknow, or a similar addon for feral. Feral rotation is further complicated by dots and combo points not xferring for target switches.

Eg. On domo-type fight where you switch to cats, you should be shredding since they don't last long enough that it's worth it to put up mangle debuff for rake/rip. Plus you can take advantage of these 1-2 combo point adds to refresh savage roar only. Addon won't tell you that.

When you have 8 seconds left on rip and savage roar (with health above Blood in the Water threshold), experience+fight mechanic dictates what you should be doing next. Eg. If you have a target switch coming up, probably should get a new rip up. If you have tiger's fury ready a few seconds later, should refresh savage roar asap and build new CP's to use TF for a stronger Rip. Same idea applies for any other procs/cooldowns to apply a stronger dot.

Plus any 'Ripped'-target involving a switch with health under the Blood in the Water threshold means regardless of how many combo points you have, you should FB to refresh rip before you switch.

Addon won't be able to tell you that, you have to watch your own timers/buffs/procs/dots and make the correct decision. Ret pallies aren't affected as severely by these issues due to HP being target independent and their single dot is automatically applied.
    I do not need to know anything about ferals as you most likely can not tell me anything new; also i do not need an addon to tell me when and what to press - i need a buff/debuff monitor with animations and soundwarnings (especialy for rogue's tott as i am usualy totted by 4 of them in our raids ). Tried a lot of addons since i am playing wow and most of them just miss something and i have to combine 2 or 3 mods witch kinda sux; i tried clcinfo and it just happened that i liked it most of other mods i tried; Forgive me please that i am asking to help me set it for a skill that is not on the paladin's spellbook but it just happened that the topic name is "Clcinfo : How To" and i hope someone with knowledge on that matter can give me a hand with the code i have to type
    Last edited by mmoca2551c4a80; 2012-05-03 at 02:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry
    I need 1 icon for my Rip and if my target is below 60% hp my Ferocious Bite is refreshing rip so then i want not to see rip but on the place of Rip i want to see the texture of FB with the rip timer if that is possible.
    Show rip icon with timer and if target below 60% hp then change rip texture to FB texture with time remaining on rip - something like that but i have no idea how to type it in a proper way so the addon works with it
    Ok I'm more confused now, So let me give you some examples and you say yes or no. If these can be merged into 1 icon we'll look at that later.

Icon 1 Rip debuff on target, Also is this your rip only or any rip?

Icon 2 FB texture if target is below 60% and Rip is on target.

So since you are checking HP and Debuff and want a new texture yet want the timer from Rip we need 2 icons I think.

Rip on target
    Code:
    return IconAura("HARMFUL", "target", "Rip", "player")

60% HP & Rip w/ FB Icon
    Code:
    if UnitExists("target") and IconAura("HARMFUL", "target", "Rip") then
      local c = floor(UnitHealth("target") / UnitHealthMax("target") * 100)
      if c <= 60 then
        return IconSpell("Ferocious Bite", true)
      end
    end

Try those see if the 2nd one works for you or if I fouled it up somewhere.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    My Rip only aye

It works in a way - i am using both of this atm. so it takes 2 icons right next to each other on my screen. If i place them on the same spot then it is really messy as i see both icons simultaneously at the same place. Is it possible to make icon for my Rip that will hide itself when target at 60% hp and a separate timer for the rip without the icon or something?
    Last edited by mmoca2551c4a80; 2012-05-03 at 04:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    My Rip only aye

It works in a way - i am using both of this atm. so it takes 2 icons right next to each other on my screen. If i place them on the same spot then it is really messy as i see both icons simultaneously at the same place. Is it possible to make icon for my Rip that will hide itself when target at 60% hp and a separate timer for the rip without the icon or something?
    Well the issue is Rip is a just a tracked debuff, So that is why it shows up. I'm not sure if they can both be rolled into 1 but give me a bit and I'll see.

Deleted
    Today tried DroodFocus and after disabling 3/4th of it i kinda liked it. It is designed with ferals in mind but it can be set for any class. The buff/debuff part is really similar to clcinfo except it is much simpler to be configured (including icons, timebars and animations). I think as long as this DF is still working i will stick to it. Thank you for trying to help me out

Recently started using CLCInfo, and its well its something alRight. What i am trying to do and i can't seem to get it down. Is i can create the icon, place it in the grid, no problem. what i can do is get my trinket slot I or to display how many charges it has. I have fiddled with it, and everything. So now i goggled some stuff and it brought me here, read through a few posts, but i dont want to read 18 pages of stuff. So i figured i would just explain my problem now.

I am using this for a Arms warrior.
    Just want it to show me (If it can) how many stacks my Eye of unmaking has on it....
    Also if its possible. I am trying to get it to show me how many stacks Slaughter is doing. I can make the icon place it on grid and all that fun stuff, just cant get it to display stacks, so i can effectively use deadly calm better.

Thank you in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palladore View Post
    Recently started using CLCInfo, and its well its something alRight. What i am trying to do and i can't seem to get it down. Is i can create the icon, place it in the grid, no problem. what i can do is get my trinket slot I or to display how many charges it has. I have fiddled with it, and everything. So now i goggled some stuff and it brought me here, read through a few posts, but i dont want to read 18 pages of stuff. So i figured i would just explain my problem now.

I am using this for a Arms warrior.
    Just want it to show me (If it can) how many stacks my Eye of unmaking has on it....
    Also if its possible. I am trying to get it to show me how many stacks Slaughter is doing. I can make the icon place it on grid and all that fun stuff, just cant get it to display stacks, so i can effectively use deadly calm better.

Thank you in advance.
    Here is my Arms Warrior with EoU and Slaughter icons is this what you are looking for?

That would be it sir, yes. My EoU looks exactly the same, it just does not keep track of the stacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palladore View Post
    That would be it sir, yes. My EoU looks exactly the same, it just does not keep track of the stacks.
    The stacks are in the lower right hand corner, The big 8 is covering it but you can see the 0 and to the left of it is a 1.

Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Slaughter")
    Slaughter

Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Titanic Strength")
    Titanic Strength ( eou )
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-06-23 at 08:39 PM.

do you just stick this in the first box code? Because i can select Warrior | Arms for catagories, and template i select Slaughter, and it gives me that exact code. But it does not show me the stacks.

The EoU works perfectly. Thank you again.

Never mind, i deleted what it had, and took out the space because it looked like this return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Slaughter") i started at the beginning of the code box, and bam showed right up.

Thank you again sir!. Appreciate it immensely.
    Last edited by Palladore; 2012-06-23 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    Hi all, I have been a casual player for the past few years and have used the clcret for a while now but I only know the basics on how to use it i.e I just hunt the web for other peoples rotations and try them out until I find one that gives me decent DPS. I realise the importance with getting the rotation right and would love to try out clcinfo but after doing a bit of research while having a break at work, I am wondering if clcinfo is going to be a bit too advanced for an old bloke like me . I will install it when I get home and have a look when the wife goes out later tonight. Just incase I can't get my head round it, has anyone set up a service where I can pay a few quid and have it configured for me ?