Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik View Post
    Lol...well I guess that works.

The problem is that you're spamming Lava Burst before the Lightning Bolt is done casting, so it's technically not "ready" yet, thus Power Auras doesn't display that it's ready.

Pretty sure there's no way around it, but it sucks none-the-less.
    I use the "Spell Cooldown" mechanic of PowerAuras so I can say that it works better than what you just described. Have a look at BEPA's topic in my signature, I just uploaded a video aswell so you could see if it's enough or not

Quote Originally Posted by Bonedead View Post
    I use the "Spell Cooldown" mechanic of PowerAuras so I can say that it works better than what you just described.
    No it doesn't, you just probably haven't noticed it. I even watched your video and can notice the problem.
    Last edited by Sterkrazzy; 2010-10-15 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedead View Post
    You can check my PowerAuras package. It has everything needed for an elemental shaman.

Cheers
    Thank you!

Is it only me, or do anyone else think these kind of addons clutter the screen? I've used EventHorizon as my only addon to keep track of the rotation for a year now, and after trying other addons I always come back to EH. The latest update will keep track of LS stacks and you can't possibly miss the Lava Surge procs since you will see the remaing cd on LvB disappear.

If you guys haven't already, check it out (it's on wowinterface). It's worth knowing about.

I have also tried power aura but i cant get it to work... anyone tell me how!?

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Deleted
    Elementarist - Shows u stacks of LS, when to cast LvB and when to Fulminate.

I use power auras. It has a default setup for Lava Surge proccs that is VERY noticeable. It basically looks like 2 flaming wings on either side of you and the opacity is set to 100% so it shows up very big and bright. I practically never miss a procc now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterkrazzy View Post
    No it doesn't, you just probably haven't noticed it. I even watched your video and can notice the problem.
    It definitely has a problem, but I don't think its delayed when you are casting Lightning Bolts, because my filters are not about "spell active" its about cooldown.

BePA is the shit you should try it out.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Elementarist - Shows u stacks of LS, when to cast LvB and when to Fulminate.
    I only want Elementarist to show me LS stacks, how do I get rid of the rest of it?