10+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladin Mods

I have been very content with my healing set up thus far in wrath, clique, grid, normal stuff. But with 4.0.1 I am having a lot of problems with both of them. So what I was wondering, what mods do you guys use to heal?
    "I intend to live forever."

I use healbot even tho I keep grid around, for no specific reason... I know that healbot and vuhdo have been updated for the new patch, I tried using grid but I couldn't make it work however a friend told me it works for her >.>'...

they finnaly fixed Grid, its not up on curse but you can find it on WoWAce.com. make sure you get Grid-r1368, thats the new one.

I used grid plus clique addons for healing. But sine patch when grid is implemented in UI and its really pure grid. Blizzard used the idea of grid and make it own copy in game. So i am using only new version on of Clique and i feel just like old times. Its really the same. All heal binded to mouse buttons and i just clic in party/raid interface. I am really glad they add grid in game.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've continued using Grid raid frames with key binds, I don't find clique very useful and the new raid frames blizzard has put in are just a complete fail.

Other then that I use Icehud to show my mana bar and Holy power bar
    Botoxide, Holy Paladin @ Doomhammer-EU

vuhdo to set up my raid frames/healing spells and power auras to flash shiny stuff every time Daybreak procs, holy power is at 3 stacks, infusion of light procs & holy shock is ready for use. We have a lot more cooldowns/procs to watch now and setting up power auras has been a big help for me.

Vuhdo, grid+clique works
    and 2 move ur holy power i suggest u download addon: Moveanything! and move the bar under ur toon or something

15+ Year Old Account
    Grid/Clique both have been updated and work fine for me. You will want to check back daily or every couple days for the next few weeks to stay on top of updates that fix bugs and errors. It's the same every big patch. They will make a quick update to make it usable and kinks will be ironed out the next few weeks.