10+ Year Old Account

They buffed Res and forgot to nerf heals...

Healers are essentially immortal now, especially Holy Pallies and Resto Druids.

They need to buff MS effects back up to 50% until cata ships to HELP alleviate.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    I couldnt kill a fully PvE geared resto shaman on my warrior, even in PvE gear, Healing Surge ftw!

Maybe I'm a scrub at playing warrior after cata and forgot to interrupt some but it seemed kinda crap :<
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

They need to focus on cataclysm instead

OT: A healer should always win a 1v1 against a non-drainer - otherwise they can't kill anything
    (Yes, even healers should win duels, by eventually killing people. This was how pvp worked in tBC. (Especially if you don't interrupt!))

Simply bursting people down is fun, but it requires no skills, other than mass these buttons in this order over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quehn View Post

OT: A healer should always win a 1v1 against a non-drainer - otherwise they can't kill anything
    (Yes, even healers should win duels, by eventually killing people. This was how pvp worked in tBC. (Especially if you don't interrupt!))

Simply bursting people down is fun, but it requires no skills, other than mass these buttons in this order over and over.
    Note the part you didn't mention about healers tanking 5 opponents solo without dying in BC.

And I'll probably try to see if this Resil buff will finally make my Resil-stacking Prot Pally a truly unkillable god.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2010-10-14 at 10:17 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Healers are essentially immortal now, especially Holy Pallies and Resto Druids.

They need to buff MS effects back up to 50% until cata ships to HELP alleviate.
    Really? Cause it wasn't taking geared PVPers much effort or time to take down my holy pally. Especially mages. Oooh mages. How I hate thee!

Also, any class that can silence me could generally then burst me down in the next 3 seconds. The only exception is when I have bubble off cooldown, which isn't very often.

If you're having trouble with healers, there are specific tactics just for them which makes it different from simply tackling another DPSer (where it's simply a "who can nuke the other the fastest"). With a healer, you don't want to blow everything at once because - they can heal. Keep pressure up forcing them to heal, and wait for an opening - like a silence or stun, then go crazy. Even if they bubble or come out of it and lay on hands, this just means you have to wait for cooldowns/energy and go again. A holy pally's cooldowns are a lot longer than yours.

LOH, Trinket, Bubble - thats our outs. Once they're burned, just keep pressure on until we die - if you can silence, even better!
    Last edited by Nymphys; 2010-10-14 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

I have beaten every type of healer in a duel today as rogue. Also, things are tuned for 85. No arenas in 80 etc.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quehn View Post

^^^this

I've been doing a lot of BG's of late as shadow in PVE gear (except cloak, OH, wand for spell pen cap) and had no difficulty killing any spec of healer, though it required using appropriate tools. If you expect to just be able to lay into them with DPS and kill them, it may not be so easy.

In disc PVP spec and gear (wrathful/relentless mix, 1400 res) it's pretty tough for any 1 dps to take me down unless it's a shaman who just purges me and then 2-shots me, or a shadow priest who (if they're smart) gets me into a mana burn war I can't win, since they have much better mana recovery tools.

Edit -- Just have to say, mana burn is way overpowered as it stands right now. Taking away 3-5k of a caster's mana at a casting cost of 540 for me is just a bit much.
    Last edited by Bigslick; 2010-10-14 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I have beaten every type of healer in a duel today as rogue. Also, things are tuned for 85. No arenas in 80 etc.
    Terrible healers bro.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

We're in the most ridiculous moment from game... where everything is unbalanced...

Let's go trolling in the official forum

Deleted
    Not this thread again!