what in the world does this mean?

Streaming Initialization Error

Failed to initialize WoW.mfil.
    Details:
    [3] err=0 text=InitializeStreaming - Could not load manifest
    [2] err=0 text=Manifests::ReadDirectFile - ReaddirectFileFromBuffer failed
    [1] err=o text=ManifestInfo::ReadDirectFileFromBuffer - manifest_partial tag fa

what in the world is this? I had no issues logging on last night for 10man ICC. Get home today and now WoW will not even open.
    Running a MacBook PRO 10.6.4

Dont give me shit on get a PC. I find those to be total shit when working with art programs. Would like some valued feed back on this before I try to reinstall WoW ><

Quote Originally Posted by Rizyu View Post
    Dont give me shit on get a PC. I find those to be total shit when working with art programs. Would like some valued feed back on this before I try to reinstall WoW ><
    Use the repair tool.

And for your enlightenment, first Windows version of Photoshop (2.5) is from 1992. The only thing that Mac does currently better than Windows in any kind of artistic production is music, because Logic Studio has become sort-of industry standard. On both photography and video side Windows software is exactly the same or better. If you want valued feedback, fix your attitude first.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2010-10-14 at 10:37 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Use the repair tool.

And for your enlightenment, first Windows version of Photoshop (2.5) is from 1992. The only thing that Mac does currently better than Windows in any kind of artistic production is music, because Logic Studio has become sort-of industry standard. On both photography and video side Windows software is exactly the same or better. If you want valued feedback, fix your attitude first.
    Reparing seemed to work. Sorry for my attitude. I didnt mean to take it out on anyone. Just last time I asked a MAC based question on here for the blizzard site was not loading/not getting a response from a blue all I got noting but trolls telling me to get a PC. Yes I know Windows and photoshop work together. But I have had better use of a MAC. Mainly for as you said music and video editing.

Deleted
    This isn't /general :> We have epic mods, also, Mac vs PC is forbidden (Even though, MAC = /drool)