Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

To all the QQ'ers: The truth about 4.0.1

All right. It has been only a couple of days after the release and I can't take it anymore. Trade chat, MMO boards, filled with whining, bitching, pissing and moaning about how everything sucks and they are going to quit the game because they aren't OP anymore. First of all, to those who say that, good riddance. Those of us who love the game don't need to hear your tears anymore. Not in game or on this site.

More to the point, the most aggrevating thing about all this crying is these people don't seem to understand the point of this patch and why it was done. All those talent changes, new emblem loot rules and access to better gear we have been getting these past months was all designed for one reason, to get us all powerful enough to experience the end game content, the death of the Lich King and the end of the Wrath storyline. Blizzard wanted to make sure as many players as possible got to be a part of this, so yes they made it a lot easier to get imba gear and be Azeroth's greatest champions.

Here's the thing though. It's expansion time. Now, it is not about end game anymore, it's about levelling and advancement once again. Enter patch 4.0.1. These new talents and loot rules are designed to get us back into an adventure mode once again, after months on end of grinding and farming that boring Citidel. What point would there be in releasing an expansion, if everybody's OP toon could just buzz saw their way to lvl 85? Bringing down Arthas is great and all, but it is time for us to prove ourselves once again.

I know the thought of having to actually work and truly learn the class you are playing again, rather than just endlessly spamming 3 buttons is scary, but that is what makes this game great. Changes are good. Those who want complain about what is wrong rather then be excited for the journey to come, should really just find something else to do with your spare time, and leave the rest of us to enjoying the next chapter in our epic adventures.

Deathwing awaits!!
    Last edited by bethofwow; 2010-10-15 at 03:48 AM.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Agreed.
    But people will always moan and groan, and/or cry when things change. Be it a game or something in RL. Its just one of those sad facts.

You, sir, win the game.

+50 DKP.

On topic: True story. Its all about relearning the changes with the abilities. True, certain classes are weaker than other - its always been that way, sorry, but, get over it they will fix it in time.

QQ is never a good thing. To those of us willing to learn and adapt to the new bad ass changes - I applaud you. The rest, please dont renew your subscription ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I like people crying about how they can't faceroll everything. Gives me people to make fun of in Trade.

Seriously though, well said. People need to adapt or gtfo. Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Or some other lame idiom.

Deleted
    I take it you're not a Warrior then...

I've never been a huge fan of people posting what everyone is thinking, claiming to be the voice of reason and getting a bunch of people to agree with him. It's Wow people would bitch if this game printed money for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post
    I take it you're not a Warrior then...
    ^This. I play a hunter but I know of the shit state warriors are in, I don't care who you are, going into a patch with high hopes, and having your class be complete garbage while waiting for the fixes is annoying, and is something worth complaining about, because if no one complained, nothing would be fixed.
    Last edited by criticism; 2010-10-15 at 03:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well put!! *thumbs up*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally agree.

I can't wait for the QQ about Cata Heroics. Hopefully I will get my fill of this before the end of the year

I enjoy the QQ, it is my fuel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorick View Post
    Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    LOL tell that a girl, seriously!!! That would be so funny!!! LOL

OT: The people who qq suck at the game, elitists but pretend to be an elitist for they actually suck, and emo kids.

Yes I know what emo means, I am using it so I can stereotypically use it as an argument. lol

Deleted
    Only Thing what im sad about are my gems. My all arp gems have changed to crit, which is propably weakest stat for any spec of rogue atm, and replacing them all would cost me almost all my money :/

So your whinging about people whinging?

anger is a bad feeling i hope you don't feel anger no more be happy

I just wish people would stop crying over shit. Giving blizz facts and numbers will get you a lot farther than "WTF BLIZZ YOU NERFED ME FUCK YOU, YOU SUCK FUCK YOU OP PEOPLE"

Seriously... Stop acting like a spoiled 5 year old. Makes fixing your class take longer

Less bs to read through, the faster can look at people who give facts and figures.

I do kinda laugh when I see people getting upset because Blizzard changed their class. Sometimes I wonder if people realize they are playing an MMO.

/shrug you're kinda feeding it with QQing about QQ...dosn't make much since, also this happns for every patch, its nothing new.

Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Once more I understand that the games been tuned to the lvl 85 perspective now. I just think and feel that some how we're getting the short end of the stick. And yes, I'm well aware that Warriors are very gear dependant, before someone states the obvious.
    Indeed we are. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/14870...-stop-whining/

ITT: People who haven't played beta claiming everything's balanced at 85.

Also..

ITT: People who clearly forgot classes still weren't balanced at launch of vanilla or either expansion, rendering the "but it's still beta" argument null and void.

Honestly, for every person QQing about the patch, there's another person QQ'ing about the original QQ and how everything is awesomely fine at 85, even though it currently isn't and prior experience shows it won't be. And both are just as annoying. ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

I don't like this patch at all. Classes are becoming more homogenized and are less unique.

Rogues and hunters that can self-heal.

Ret Paladins that can't bubble/hearth or cleanse, but can now interrupt and have a minor gap closer.

What's the point of being a pure class vs hybrid class anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphys View Post
    ITT: People who haven't played beta claiming everything's balanced at 85.

Also..

ITT: People who clearly forgot classes still weren't balanced at launch of vanilla or either expansion, rendering the "but it's still beta" argument null and void.

Honestly, for every person QQing about the patch, there's another person QQ'ing about the original QQ and how everything is awesomely fine at 85, even though it currently isn't and prior experience shows it won't be. And both are just as annoying. ><
    quoted for the mother fucking truth.