Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anyone else OCD over the colors going blood, unholy then frost?

Sweet! DKs get a Burger King crown! I'm so there!

rflol. Being a Minnesotan myself, I'll be watching the game anyhow. But it sucks for people not in the market, who'll likely get a different football game :P

Crap, been trying to get the raptor mount since mid summer and random runs before that. I have bad luck when it comes to drops :/

Wow. T11 DK is cool looking but at the same time, the helmet and shoulders look like an even more deranged burger king.

Quote Originally Posted by freak8boy8 View Post
    It resembles a Balrog, a being of shadow and flame from the depths of Middle Earth.

Ok, I really like the set now -- the resemblance is definitely not a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    blizzfail this time, 3 years of zg farming with my main (2 chars when my dk hit lvl 80) and i got only the raptor drop once in my life.
    gg making luck the only good stats for wow players, really XD

only thing i have to say about DK tier 11 is: ........GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!RANGER BLUE MORPH!!! RANGER GREEN MORPH!!!!............

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Ok, I really like the set now -- the resemblance is definitely not a coincidence.
    A lot of ilustrated demon horns are shaped like that =P, the fact that lotr movie used that style and now the tier 11 is using it doesnt rlly mean wow copied from lotr, its like the lich king/sauron comparations.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well.... I'll always have the Swift Zulian Tiger on my private realm at least....

Everyone, including mages, lost out to DK tier design. You can't beat DKs in a bad-ass-off. They are simply the best there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?

So having something that resembles a crown = burger king?

Not seeing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Thessalor View Post
    Everyone, including mages, lost out to DK tier design. You can't beat DKs in a bad-ass-off. They are simply the best there is.
    I have to agree, love the new set design. /nod

Can't wait to get the set..

Ok so DK's get the exclusive Lich King look and Deathwing look!?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post

Not seeing it...
    The Joker Photoshop was both better executed and funnier. That doesn't make the set any less badass though :-P

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    DK Tier 11 is by far the coolest looking set yet.
    canister boots.... great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    Don't tell me they are STILL keeping the stupid Rusted/Ironbound drakes, along with the ICC ones (I forget the names). Unless I missed it in another post, these need to be removed.
    So you can show off you epeen? There is really no reason for any raid mounts to be removed at all unless the mount was only going to be available for a limited amount of time to start with!
    Last edited by Gogetters; 2010-10-15 at 07:04 PM.

Question, with only 2 levels of raids in Cata (normal and heroic) what's the need for the third coloring? It made sense in WoTLK because there were three "levels" of raid gear per tier. But now with only two, where does the third coloring come into play?

Deleted
    How come Blizz cant make armors look like real armor with a small touch af "outofthisworld".

These extremely colorfull crazy looking armors is just... to much... Less is more! And shoulders and headpiece always has to be as extreme as posible it seems, meanwhile the gloves, legs and chest is very anonymous.

Why cant we still not, in the year 2010, customize the colors.

DK T7.5 was _the_ coolest armor ever made. Only reason i rolled 1 (a bit embarrassing).

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 07:44 PM ----------

P.S wtf happend when they had to design druid T10 ??? oh em eff'in gee talk about epic fail looks.... piece of crap design...

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post

Not seeing it...
    It was more the smile that caught my eye... the crown just added to it.

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer View Post
    The Joker Photoshop was both better executed and funnier. That doesn't make the set any less badass though :-P
    Yeah, The Joker one is a lot better :P