Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The hell are those horns on DK tier's shoulders? Seriously, how can the character move it's head? And the flamy effect on their shoulders? Warlocks anyone? The red one looks like a Mage and the green one like a Warlock. The blue one is the only one that looks like a Death Knight.

Remove the horns.

Does that message about mounts mean, that 4.0.3 patch will go on live 16 of November? ^^
    Because they wrote that when they announce removal mounts it will be a month before it..

Deleted
    I really like the DK T11, though it kinda feels like the theme of Cata is most represented in their looks this time too. I say though because I think for obvious reasons DK's should be the most representative class in terms of gear looks in Wrath with its connection to the final boss. Here, it seems like Deathwing best represented (in what we've seen so far) in the DK gear too. Wouldn't shammys represent the sundering of the world and rise of elements better? I guess, since I have both a DK and a shammy I was hopping for some cooler gear for the latter..

And meh, been saving my Turtle polymorph tomes since I read ZG would be removed as a raid. Guess I can just try to sell them on AH now before everyone reads the blue post...

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    The hell are those horns on DK tier's shoulders? Seriously, how can the character move it's head? And the flamy effect on their shoulders? Warlocks anyone? The red one looks like a Mage and the green one like a Warlock. The blue one is the only one that looks like a Death Knight.

Remove the horns.
    Mixing a hunter T8 helm with T7 shoulders, that was really a problem explaining how the hell one could move the head. Best clipping ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think dk's just surpassed mages for most badass tier 11...

Quote Originally Posted by freak8boy8 View Post
    it resembles a balrog, a being of shadow and flame from the depths of middle earth.

you shall not pass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm glad I got the Raptor Hatchling while I had the chance.

Now all I'm waiting for is Paladin T11. If I'm correct, Paladins and Hunters are the only ones left to see. I hope we're not stuck with the worst of them.

For some reason I have a strange suspicion Paladin T11 will be VERY glowy. I wonder why. *stares at other Plate tiers.*
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-10-15 at 08:53 AM.

Wow DK will kill you with laughter and pain

1. Warlokc (on an undead)
    2.DK
    3.Mage

all three are acually ontop of each other, but if I had to rank em....yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    Don't tell me they are STILL keeping the stupid Rusted/Ironbound drakes, along with the ICC ones (I forget the names). Unless I missed it in another post, these need to be removed.
    Blizzard has said a few times they are not getting removed.

Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    I never understood why they can't just remove mount without all the fuss. Doesn't that make a mount so much greater? Just remove Invincible and Mimiron's Head and they will be among the very coolest of mounts (think the Qiraji Battle Tank). If they're going to be drops, they're going to become more common (instead of less commong). However I suspect at level 85 Yogg-Saron hard mode on 25 and heroic 25 man Lich King will still not be a walk in the park.

As for the ZG mounts, I hope they won't be coming back. :P

And yes the DK set looks FREAKING AWESOME.
    Cool Mount does not mean 2 or 3 people have it and ONLY them. :/ No mount should EVER be removed from game (if only to irritate people who think they are gods and special snowflakes) but seriously. No one is going to care about them once they get the next awesome mount down the road.

It will sit in their tab collecting dust and NEVER used. Do you ever SEE A battle tank? (Dumbest mount in game imo since only ONE person had it) people don't need recognition in a game. They need that in REAL life where it might actually you know MATTER for something. >>
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2010-10-15 at 08:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    I would roll a DK just for that set... jesus crist

Deleted
    Ye, ye.. But where is my Murlock Stalker set already? :-)

LOL at the DK set! You guys can't catch a break at the moment :P

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, I'm seriously gonna cry 'bout the ZG change ><, farmed it for like 7 months now and still haven't got Zulian Tiger. I seriously love that mount ><. Hopefully I get it in the next few weeks before Shattering .

Deleted
    The DK helm look a bit like the head of Diablo.
    Also the Blood set could be a bit more red and less black.

hmm, the DK helmet reminds of someone
    Last edited by Tjaffe; 2010-10-15 at 08:46 PM.

didnt post todays hotfix nerfs? boomkins locks and spriests?

I'm loving the DK set, I think green is my fav

15+ Year Old Account
    The DK set makes me cry.

The helm looks like a funky jumbo-sized joker from a deck of cards that had an unfortunate accident with Diablo.
    To make matters worse, we have the same damn thing on both shoulders. Ugh. The helm would be better if it was smaller and the shoulders were different. Or gone completely.

Just not feeling it at all. One of the worst T11 previews seen thus far. Too much fire and earth tones. Or neon, which is just... *shudder* I am disappointed.

On the other hand, really glad one of my 'mains' has the ZG mount and pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    Don't tell me they are STILL keeping the stupid Rusted/Ironbound drakes, along with the ICC ones (I forget the names). Unless I missed it in another post, these need to be removed.
    They've said many times that they don't mind people farming the meta drakes, so highly unlikely these are going to be taken out.

All clown jokes aside, the Death Knight set looks really great. It is one of the most detailed sets they've ever made. And check out those colors... so freaking cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is by far the most badass DK set I have seen.
    I really like the way Blizz tailored the colors based on the talent themes of the DK. I wonder, if they'll continue with this trend.
    Already anxious on how I can obtain the green one.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Hellooouu.....I'm Greg, you might know me as Ghostcrawler......you might know me as that asshole that nerfed your class.
    Pure WIN.