Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My prediction was correct, the Death Knight Tier 11 is now my #1 favorite set of all time. In fact, it is so awesome that is is also my #2 and #3 favorite sets. It reminds me of several things: Deathwing, balrog, Morgoth (the crown in particular)... Just plain awesome. The only thing I think they should fix, though, is the glow for the green (Unholy?) and blue (Frost?) sets (and the same goes for the Mage set).

10+ Year Old Account
    DK set really matches the former-LK era.

Last edited by Exhile; 2010-10-15 at 12:11 PM.

I would like the mounts from ZG to be brought back somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhile View Post
    Bahahahahaha ROFL <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Deleted
    Once again paladins will be last to see their tier looks ! haha.... why is it ALWAYS so, damn the luck.

Hmm, they didn't mention the drake from Oculus. I have been trying to get that one before Cataclysm just in case, but no luck yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    If they are stupid why do you care? And yes, you missed the post as well as the dozens of comments on that post.

Edit: Seeing yet another set with three different color themes reflecting the different specs of the class, my hopes are still high that the color changes according to how you're specced.
    U must be very smart then n have foreseen that dk blood specc will be changed to fire specc.
    The green warrior set however, yup, resto warriors! I can totally see it now.

I like the Tier 11 Sets and all (especially the warrior and mage sets) but how about some love for the PvP gear sets?!?! Preferably the Rogue set (my new pvp main :P) and preferably on a Goblin?!?!

What do ya say? Give meh some love?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    DK set looks a little clownish... a very angry, fiery, devil clown at that.

I'm so happy they aren't taking the achievement drakes and Invincible out of the game. I had to quit for real life reasons and haven't been able to kill HLK (I've done every other heroic except Putricide) or get all the achievements and I'd really love to try to get them. I'm an avid mount collector...

10+ Year Old Account
    Trapped in the vortex. Thank goodness we have broadband here though.
    Two teams in desperate need of a win. Nice job picking that particular spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Hmm, they didn't mention the drake from Oculus. I have been trying to get that one before Cataclysm just in case, but no luck yet.
    Uhm yes they did:
    Reins of the Blue Drake
    This mount will once again be available from defeating 10-player Malygos without needing to use the Dungeon Finder. The Reins of the Azure Drake will only be available on 25-player Malygos.
    Atleast they said they could consider adding the tiger and raptor mounts somewhere else fitting in the future.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, DKs definitely have one of the better looking sets of the tier along with mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Uhm yes they did:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Reins of the Blue Drake
    This mount will once again be available from defeating 10-player Malygos without needing to use the Dungeon Finder. The Reins of the Azure Drake will only be available on 25-player Malygos.
    Doesn't say anything about the blue drake no longer being obtainable by completing the Oculus through the random dungeon finder.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    The Best Tier 11.

It seems that Deathwing also damaged the Stormwind Clock tower:

Plus now there is patrolling stormwind guards, using gryphons to fly. (85lvl 116k hp non elite. Idk what are they doing when a horde go near them)

Last edited by Adlian; 2010-10-15 at 01:05 PM.

Dks look sick with the t11. Too bad they are taking out those mounts tho

now thats what you call a plate set

DK set is the best looking T11 set so far, but that's not saying much considering how horrendous and insulting the others look. By far the weakest art we've seen from Blizzard in a long time. They're probably out of ideas, or put their A-team on their new MMO. But these tier sets so far are not a strong start on fresh content that's for sure. They're gah-bage.

DK t11 best set in WoW ever.