Question Engineering: Invisibility Field?

Wowhead's being unhelpful on the subject. Can any beta engineers, who have made one of these, answer a few questions about the enchant? How long does the invisible effect last? Is it just crappy belt slot version of the old invisibility generator, or does it last for a decent length of time? Can you move while it's active? Can you use it right from Mage invisibilty/Hunter FD/Shadowmeld? Does this thing even still exist or was it replaced by the holographic target dummy thing.

Also, is there any sign of a new engi teleporter device besides that near worthless hearthstone replacement?

I can't answer any of that, bu have a question for you. What hearth replacment?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    I can't answer any of that, bu have a question for you. What hearth replacment?
    I think he means the wormhole generator.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

I meant the Trans-Dimensional Fabricator actually. Most people seem to think it's just takes you to your HS location, And since most guilds will end up with 15 min cooldown hearthstones anyway, it seems more than a little worthless.

my hearthstone is on 14min CD!!!
    omg omg raid starts in 3mins *equip belt* SCOTTY BE ME UP!!!

Achievement Earned: Your engineering saved your silly ass...AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsake View Post
    I meant the Trans-Dimensional Fabricator actually. Most people seem to think it's just takes you to your HS location, And since most guilds will end up with 15 min cooldown hearthstones anyway, it seems more than a little worthless.
    I'm thinking it will just randomly port you to one of many different locations. It just says to another place in the world..and it's flavor text is "Good Luck!"
    "Good Luck on ending up where you want to go!" is the way I see it.
    *sitting in a random I just finished*
    "hmm maybe I can end up close to Hyjal"
    *uses Fabricator and falls from 1000 feet in the air above STV*
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.