Deleted

Psykko's The Tardhammer

Psykko’s The Tardhammer
    For the beginners or something ...Dunno really but i would like some feedback on it

Legend over Spells

Templar's Verdict (TV)
    Crusader Strike (CS)
    Censure (Dot from Seal of Truth)
    Seals of Command (SoC)
    Seal of Truth (SoT)
    Divine Storm (DS)
    Hammer of Wrath (HoW)
    Exocism with Art of war (ExAoW)
    Judgement(Judge)
    Holy Wrath (HW)
    Concecration (Conce)
    Exorcism (Exo)

Rotation/priority list

Rebuke anytime it is off CD if you arnt on interrupt duty as it procs seal dmg

Single Target Rotation

Pre 3/3.9 sec cd on cs
    CS - Filler - Filler - CS/TV - Filler - Filler - CS/TV - Filler - TV - Filler - CS - Filler - Filler - CS - Filler - Filler - CS/TV - Filler - Filler - CS/TV - Filler

3sec or close (Like 3.5) cd on CS
    CS - Filler - CS- Filler - CS - TV - CS - Filler - CS - Filler - CS - TV

It depends on the Holy power gain from Divine Purpose although so it can become

CS - Filler - CS - Filler/TV - CS/TV - Filler/TV etc etc

In start use Zealotry+Avenging Wrath and do untill Zealotry is out Then go back to the Rotation before
    CS - TV - HoW - CS - TV - CS - TV - HoW

AoE Rotation
    CS - HW - CS - Conce - CS - DS- CS - Filler - CS - Filler - CS - DS
    You can use Zealotry here and do
    CS - DS - CS - DS - CS - DS

Filler Priority
    Hammer of Wrath
    Exocism with Art of war
    Judgement
    Holy Wrath
    Concecration

Stats
    Strength - Hit cap - Exp cap - Crit - Haste - Mastery

Geming

Red slot
    20Strength (Bold Cardinal Ruby)

Yellow
    10Strength 10Haste (Fierce Ametrine)
    10Strength 10 Crit (Inscribed Ametrine) if you are at soft haste cap

Reforging
    No, Dont reforge anything if you arnt over Hit/exp cap and need to dump some Hit/exp. then reforge hit/exp into Crit - Haste - Mastery (Depending on what stats is on the item)

Talents
    Main spec
    http://wowtal.com/#k=7CJqQH4r.a67.paladin.3pC_wX
    Allternative specc
    http://wowtal.com/#k=3wVVh7t.a67.paladin.3pC_wX

The only real diffrence is that i change Arbiter of The Light to Seals of the Pure.
    I like Arbiter of the Light more because it is some bigger numbers and it just feels like it is doing more dmg atm

Glyph´s

Prime Glyphs
    Glyph of Crusader Strike
    Glyph of Seal of Truth
    Glyph of Templar's Verdict

Major Glyphs
    Glyph of Concecration
    Glyph of Rebuke
    Glyph of Ascetic Crusader

Alternatives Glyphs and why some of them are alternative

Prime
    Glyph of Exorcism (This Glyph feels bugged atm so that's why i am not using it atm)
    Glyph of Judgement (Not any spell you shouldent use so much of as it exists better glyphs allready)

Major
    Glyph of Divine Plea (If you have mana problems altho, You shouldent be having any mana problems)
    Glyph of Hand of Salvation (This is a taste thing. I rather have my tps lowered then completly wiped for some secs and then it comes back up)
    Glyph of Hammer of Wrath (Not any good choice it exist... some better ones)

Im not gonna add Minor glyphs as they are.. not any good anyway. but just pic what Glyph's you feel is good

Macros

Mouseover Cleanse
    /Cast [target=mouseover,nomod,exists] Cleanse

Focus Repentance
    (Altho you shouldent have Repentance in your specc)
    /Cast [target=focus, exists] Repentance

Focus Target HoJ
    /cast [target=focus, exists] hammer of justice

Avenging Wrath+Zealotry macro
    /Cast Avenging Wrath
    /Cast Zealotry
    Hit this macro at begning of the fight with the use of the first 3 Holy Power and start bash out insanly high crits with a CS - TV - HoW rotation. Be aware of tps, Ivh found myself near to over aggro alot using this

Selfcast Hand of Salvation
    /Cast [target=psykko] Hand of Salvation

Mouseover hand of Fredom
    /Cast [target=mouseover,nomod,exists] Hand of Freedom

Mouseover Hammer of Wrath
    This can come in handy if you see that an target is at low HP but you dont want to switch target
    /Cast [Target=Mouseover,nomod,exists] Hammer of Wrath

Cancel Righteous Fury
    /Cancelaura Righteous Fury

I would also Macro in Rebuke into every spell
    Example

/cast Crusader Strike
    /cast Rebuke

Do this to TV, Judge, Conce, Exo, HoW, DS, HW

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do people always feel the need to make "their own" guide by copying what others have already done? Especially with such excellent information and math based facts such as "it just feels like it is doing more dmg atm." Good thing feelings are concrete evidence and calculated fact.

"(Not any spell you shouldent use so much of as it exists better glyphs allready)" What does this even mean?

"Reforging
    No, Dont reforge anything if you arnt over Hit/exp cap and need to dump some Hit/exp. then reforge hit/exp into Crit - Haste - Mastery (Depending on what stats is on the item)" - Worst advice ever.

Vote to delete.

Deleted
    Well. as i took my info from smashing 8 hours infront of heroic dummys and then 4 hour raid. while changing diffrent glyphs and speccs.
    And as English aint my native langue(not even 3d langue) ofc it will be some parts that will be harder to understand for people wich have English as native langue.

and what is so bad with the Reforging part?

You don't want to reforge to Mastery, our Mastery is awful and should not be geared for in any way.

If you're going to copy info from everyone else, please do it right.

Deleted
    i havent copyed info. and if you would have read it is CRIT - HASTE - MASTERY. you see? it is in an order. and mastery is at the bottom of that

Quote Originally Posted by Psylon View Post
    i havent copyed info. and if you would have read it is CRIT - HASTE - MASTERY. you see? it is in an order. and mastery is at the bottom of that
    That implies that you would reforge items with crit and haste to mastery. You never want to reforge for mastery.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylon View Post
    Well then you are spreading incorrect information based on your own assumptions. You should be reforging many pieces of gear. All hit and expertise should be reforged into haste until you reach the cap, which for 95% of players means anything and everything that includes hit/expertise. Then any gear that remains, crit should be reforged to bring your hit and expertise back up to their caps.

This guide blows, no offense to OP's effort in bolding and increasing font sizes, that was good.
    But as for the content I have to agree with swamp many things are just incorrect, I'm not one to support spreading bad info.

Far better and more detailed guide can be found here: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t106276-...dance_4_0_1_a/