No more battlegroups?

Hey all

I remember reading somewhere that blizz was no longer queing bgs/dungeons by servers in battlegroups, and instead pitting all servers against each other. As in youd be in que with people from any server in your Language (North America, Europe, China, etc)

anyone else remember this and did it happen? or is it going to? thanks

If its happening it would still seperate US from EU and Asian. Tho i dont see why this would be needed, 5-6 realms always makes it more than enough for any bg

Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    If its happening it would still seperate US from EU and Asian. Tho i dont see why this would be needed, 5-6 realms always makes it more than enough for any bg
    20-25 min queue times......
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Deleted
    One problem with this, is not being able to add friends from other servers. This gets worse with more non-your-realm people.

They should let you add friends cross-realm, and a way to group with them for BG's/Dungeons again in future, and then there is no reason for battlegroups,

Quote Originally Posted by FleckerMan View Post
    One problem with this, is not being able to add friends from other servers. This gets worse with more non-your-realm people.

They should let you add friends cross-realm

try realID friends?

Gotta be some confirmation about it somewhere

Yea no matter how many realms, if one faction just doesn't ever queue, you get 30 min times for one side, and instant for the other

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakos View Post
    Yea no matter how many realms, if one faction just doesn't ever queue, you get 30 min times for one side, and instant for the other
    I am assuming there are skilled players on both sides, this would be interesting to see. I don't know.
    Visit http://www.twitch.tv/laughinwhale have a cash and steam game give away going!