WoW lagfree on the iPad

Hey guys, check this out. There's an App for the iPad which is able to display WoW almost lagfree. It's like a normal VNC App but it also streams sound and moving picture.

There's a video:

Of course you won't be able to raid with this but for a little relaxed questing or farming...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of when the dude was playing WoW on the iPhone. It was good for starting areas and such, but once you walked into a city you were doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    This reminds me of when the dude was playing WoW on the iPhone. It was good for starting areas and such, but once you walked into a city you were doomed
    Your PC is processing the game and just streaming the image. If you don't have lags in cities on your PC, you won't have on the iPad. Also the graphic settings don't matter.

Deleted
    That looks great! Not compatible with my iTouch i guess?!

I seriously doubt the game is being played on the Ipad, most likely being streamed to it from a normal PC.
    Can't prove it but looking at the Ipad's Specs and all the hardware limitations I've got to say its fake.

Never happened, it was a stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post
    I seriously doubt the game is being played on the Ipad, most likely being streamed to it from a normal PC.
    Can't prove it but looking at the Ipad's Specs and all the hardware limitations I've got to say its fake.

Never happened, it was a stream.
    And the OP was also a stream, if you'd bother to read.

Gonna try this when i get home

"Splashtop Remote" -> Remote from PC to Ipad.

Good way to do something simple like checking the AH or something when you don't want to be at the computer.
    \"""\ ( ^ _ ^ ) /"""/ RAWR

Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    I heard Gamon was the new earthwarder.. They choice him for persistence

@Nightbliss: Of course it's a stream, like i said in the post and it also is written in the video. It's just for checking the AH / Dailys / Farming in a comfortable spot in the house.

15+ Year Old Account
    it just turns the iPad into a terminal computer, nothing special
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Aye what's the fuss ? If the ipad isn't rendering the game itself, it's just using the device as a ouput screen ... which is pointless unless you plan on taking your pc along whereveryou go so you could "uhum" "play" this on your ipad...

Using this method the ipad will suddenly be able to "play" the original Crysis on highest settings "lag free"